PGP: Hot Bono in the Summertime

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Day-um... look how old this pic is:
Johnny-johnny-depp-180578_1024_768.jpg

I'm wondering which Johnny Depp movie I should watch today. I'd love to watch several but none of the 'good' ones are really appropriate for my 8-year old (Blow, for example)

Awesome. :drool: That was a great show to be at, and where I met many Interferencers too. :love:

Ok that's weird. That post of mine has smilies in it but for some reason I don't see them in the original post, they don't show for me even though all the other posts on the page show them. :scratch:

Also I see that zooey posted a 2nd JD pic but I can't see it. Only the code if I quote her post. Argh Interference!

Do you have the ones with Bono and Jimmy last year at the Spider-Man premiere?

I'm sure I do, somewhere! LOL. DO you have em?

Ooh so it's his birthday? I have a few fave JD pics. Maybe I can spam them to get thru this thread? :hmm: Do we have a next thread title ready?

bonocomet said:
Ok that's weird. That post of mine has smilies in it but for some reason I don't see them in the original post, they don't show for me even though all the other posts on the page show them. :scratch:

Also I see that zooey posted a 2nd JD pic but I can't see it. Only the code if I quote her post. Argh Interference!

I'm sure I do, somewhere! LOL. DO you have em?

I do, I just didn't have access to them right away. It was like a lovely sandwich of Jimmy and Bono.

zuropa_fit said:
How was your early morning run? And do you feel beautiful with your new hair do? (cut / color / both?) I got mine cut this week but it was nothing exciting - just trimmed the dead ends off (I'm growing it out).

I don't think a 5 mile run and strength training is crazy. If the weather is right, that sounds great. :up:

So..... it's Johnny Depp's Birthday. Even though it's all airbrush city, this is possibly my favorite pic of him:

Morning run was a bit of a fail. My 3 mile turned into 2 mile because I had a lazy morning and I would be late for my appointment. I am sitting with chemicals in my hair right now. Since I too am growing mine out. But as you recall from last year - it was very short. So I'm not sure how beautiful I'll feel after. Unless it will perform a miracle and grow.

Right now, it's like being in Ireland because my hairdressers are Irish.

I do, I just didn't have access to them right away. It was like a lovely sandwich of Jimmy and Bono.

Looks like I don't have them upoladed right now. Also looks like I don't have my favorite Johnny pic uploaded either. :grumpy: I'm not REAL into him anymore, but I used to be years ago.

Beer o'clock works. I still have to create the Spank Bank thread for yummy photos only. I guess I could have done it last night when I was messing about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom