PGP: Hot Bono in the Summertime

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
7215921810_75756ff951_o.jpg

Someone please buy this couple some clothes with color. Bono, you are about to become the richest rock star eva. Purchase something red, blue or purple.

Aw poor Tara! At least it was tupperware though, and not pottery, or china! :ohmy: Still not good though! :hug:

I just fell asleep here on the couch for awhile and woke up just now... now I'll probably be awake for awhile. :crack:

Yea... my head still hurts a little, but I feel better after sleeping.

7215921810_75756ff951_o.jpg

Someone please buy this couple some clothes with color. Bono, you are about to become the richest rock star eva. Purchase something red, blue or purple.

:eyebrow: I see nothing?

I know just the colorful thing for Bono to wear!
ME. But sorry Ali, I can't help you. I do swear by Nude skincare though.

I know just the colorful thing for Bono to wear!
ME. But sorry Ali, I can't help you. I do swear by Nude skincare though.

:giggle:

Yeah, that stuff is fabulous! :up: I got a bunch of free samples a few years ago, and I burned through the stuff pretty quickly. I wish I could afford to buy more! :love:

Yeah, that's not what keeps her young. I have a WHOLE other theory.

Hahahahaa! The stuff is great though. I think it's because
one of the key ingredients is Larry Mullen Jr.'s spit
it's so organic and pure.

:giggle:

Yeah, that stuff is fabulous! :up: I got a bunch of free samples a few years ago, and I burned through the stuff pretty quickly. I wish I could afford to buy more! :love:

I can't really afford it but I got some on ebay, and they give a 10% off for your first order at their site. It's also on Amazon.

Josh Gad ‏@joshgad
Just for the record I sang a song about Bono to Bono last night in BOM. #surreal

I should be more productive but I feel meh about that.

I can't really afford it but I got some on ebay, and they give a 10% off for your first order at their site. It's also on Amazon.

That's cool! I wish our Amazon sold more stuff like that. They've expanded a lot lately, but it's nowhere near as much as the US site.

Thanks U217 and everyone else for the kitty hugs and well wishes. :hug: My kids say he looks a tiny bit better today so fingers crossed!

And GR... I don't know about the ingredients of Nude products, but ...

I do believe she has access to the fountain of youth. :shifty: that's all I'll say about that... :wink:

Thanks U217 and everyone else for the kitty hugs and well wishes. :hug: My kids say he looks a tiny bit better today so fingers crossed!

And GR... I don't know about the ingredients of Nude products, but ...

I do believe she has access to the fountain of youth. :shifty: that's all I'll say about that... :wink:

I still say it's blood.

Otherwise Edge would have never gone gray.Yeah yeah. Hell - here I come.

Pretty much. Haha. I didn't google it from there on purpose, the first time I was looking for it. Didn't want to risk any unsavory things from popping up.

I am so glad this thread has regressed into the comedy gold of 12-13yr olds. I've felt like crap all day so this REALLY helps. (Suffice it to say that my body is adjusting to being back on the bc pills after having been off them for so long.)

Also, a giant fly has been buzzing around my living room for at least 10 minutes. I wonder if it's Bono checking up on FroBaby. :shh: She turns 3 months old on the same day he will officially be the world's richest musician. Coincidence??? :shifty:

Yeah, that's what is keeping me smiling a little today. I'm on my way home and I am afraid of what I will find.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom