PGP: Hot Bono in the Summertime

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
babyedge.jpg

Theres a pheasant in my car :angry:

was cleaning it and left the doors wide open and he just stands there :lol:

I´m taking him to town for a roadtrip as soon as I find my earplugs :cabbagepatch::giggle:

:laugh::laugh: Now that was fun, drove to local mall and when came back to my car, there were like 15 people staring in :lol:

apparently pheasant was quite noisy while I was in, I just hopped into car, put my earplugs on and drove away, people were like WTH was that laughing like hell :lol::lol::D

:lol: You still had that bird in the back of your car? LMAO!!

Oh god, please tell me people took pics/video...

:drool: Tonight I'll be in the train during dinnertime, so I'll have some takeaway from the Chinese Wok place near the train station. Noodles with vegetables and shrimp. Can't wait.

I had a parent send me an email this morning that sent me into tears in the bathroom. Granted, my "overreaction" may have been due to PMS but really, it ruined my whole day. Actually that's not true. Two people stopped by to say hi, people that I like and didn't expect to see, so that brightened my day a lot. But the emotional response of that email first thing in the morning really too a lot out of me.

:hug: PMS sucks. (Spoiler cut for feminine woes)
This whole last month has been hormone-overload for me since my cycle returned, and I started my bc pills again. So while my body sorts itself out, my emotions are on a roller coaster all over again. :crack: At least I know it's temporary, lol.

Did Phil Joanou direct it? I hate his arsty out of focus/crappy lighting ways. Dude, Bono is running around in a white shirt undone. What more direction can I give you? Properly light him - zoom in close and capture the chest of sex!! I was watching Helter Skelter thinking how much fail went on in the filming of that. :doh:
:doh: Adam ran around practically shirtless back then (hi, suspenders. hi, leather vest. :drool: ), and there was not NEARLY enough focus or lighting! I could have done SO much better...I mean, um, I'll be in my bunk, studying the art form that is Adam Clayton directing. :shifty:

AND I AM TAKING THIS WITH ME. :combust: :shocked:

anyone go and see Cold Dream Colour in LA tonight?
I read on Twitter that Edge was there yesterday for rehearsal :cute:

Okay, I'm warning y'all that I'm about to go on a massive rant/whine/pity party. I came home from work already feeling a little off and I walked into a fucking shitstorm left by my dogs.

So, my dogs have been jerks lately. I may have posted about them destroying the house when they get bored. We keep them in the kitchen away from the trash. There is a baby gate that separates them from it. Today, the trash was close enough for them to PULL THE TRASH BAG FROM THE CAN AND DRAG INTO THE KITCHEN. Of course, I scold them as calmly as possible since my daughter is watching me with eagle eyes. Well, the little one pees all over the floor and sits it in. So now I have to wash him, mop the floor and pick up trash. After I bathe him, he stands on the towel and pees again. I have never wanted to kill something with my bare hands before. So, as I'm tearing around the kitchen picking up and unloading the dishwasher, washing other dishes - I snap.

And I just about start to cry. I don't because my daughter is home and watching her show - so I don't need to freak her out. But I had that moment where you realize that your life feels incredibly small. That you've done nothing of real importance and your impact is tiny. A George Bailey moment, if you will. But there's no angel to show you the way. You have to make hot dogs, clean the kitchen and get on with life.

I guess that is why people like me and my age group do stupid shit like run marathons and sign up for Spartan/Warrior races. Because that $3 medal means something. It means we did something extraordinary. For a moment, we stepped out of very uninspiring lives and pushed a little harder. I know my 17 year old self would be disappointed how I squandered my 'greatness'. Of course, all our teenage selves thought we would change the world. Be a trail blazer. Bring peace and cure disease. Most days, I'm trying to get by with my sanity. And that is how I feel today. Pointless and insignificant. And I had to put it here because I can't post it to FB. My husband would freak out. And I haven't used Live Journal in years. So I came here.

Sorry for venting - I was just a top ready to lose it. Like mushroom cloud meltdown lose it. I think I need to go for a run even though my legs are lead - but I have to burn some anger.

:hug:

I definitely understand those feelings. I think a run would be helpful. It will give you a chance to get out of the house for a little bit and release some energy.

And speaking of running, I really need to get out there before the end of the week. I haven't even used my brand new shoes yet. :tsk: My next 10k is coming up soon, and I STILL haven't registered for the damn thing, and I only have a week left to sign up online. I really need to get my act together and register for these races sooner so that I can save a bit of money.

Hugs to all! Oh man do I know that feeling Grace. That is the kind of thing that sends me into a box of cupcakes instead of the CrossFit box.

:hug::hug::hug: Mommy meltdown. I KNOW IT WELL.

Like the one I had 2 weeks ago where after I got both kids to bed, including over AN HOUR of rocking the baby because she was having a rough night, I sat in the bathroom and SOBBED for a good 20 mins straight. Then I washed my face, got into my pjs, and never said a word to Mr CK when he came home from work that night. And I can't post to FB either for the same reasons. I'd post to LJ but I hate feeling like such a failure. And that post would have been a whiny, "poor me", FAIL post. So yeah. Lots of :heart: and :hug: for you, lovely. We are moms and WE. CAN. DO. THIS.

Thanks, I do feel a little better. I am rarely one to plan, send invites, get Courtney Love drunk at, and trash my own pity party. I needed to get it out. And I knew after my run I couldn't delete it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom