PGP: Hot Bono in the Summertime

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wait, are those new?? Ok I'm remembering different ones with him holding the red book thingy I guess!

*Steps into new thread*

:ohmy:

*Looks back towards open door*

Seriously, I'm reading this at 4 in the morning and I'm scared and laughing my ass off all at the same time :D.

Bono's milkshake brings all the girls to the yard. And damn right, they're followed by Edge.

:lmao: Oh, god, the images I'm getting right now...

a) that Time mag cover really bothers me
b) the thought of nursing Bono like that really disturbs me

This *Nods*.

Also, Tara, the news about your mom? YAY :hug:! That's wonderful, I'm glad to hear that.

bonocomet said:
Oh wait, are those new?? Ok I'm remembering different ones with him holding the red book thingy I guess!

Someone said they were in the paper yesterday. I may have to ask the original poster where she got them. It was past midnight and I had to suspend my research. They are from Dublin, I believe.

:wave:

potatoes, carrots, beans, tomatoes and so on planted, now I can just lay on hammock and watch em grow :D

Cool Jj! :wave:

And yeah I thought I'd seen those Bono pics before. Also the ones she posted of supposedly herself with Bono are old pics too. Weird. Probably a fake journal.

I was trying to find the exact first day I posted in here. I narrowed it down to mid to end of May. It was funny reading the PGP from a year ago when most of us were getting ready to see different shows and making plans. *sigh*

And just cause.....

7168845010_da0786c795_o.png

7168844424_c2d19fc49c_o.png

7168842806_a4438568c0_o.png

7203823644_4a0323063e_o.jpg

Well, he also used to call me a ridiculous amount of times every day! :wink: Thankfully he's stopped, and my phone doesn't ring any more. Ahh, peace and quiet! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom