PGP-Hoping For Some BOOMCHA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i have to leave

but I've had a blast!!!

:hug:S thanks girls ( and a guy :lol:)

c'mon Kristen join in the fun here! :hug:

I THOT I Just heard some one ( a bunch of people here discussing something) say.....

>............ Ultraviolet!
:hyper::drool::drool::hyper::lol:

Obviously with my some what so-so hearing I don't think so! :lol:

go well my PGP gals!

see you tomorrow! :evil::wink::heart:

Dammit guys, what's with making the thread go 'splody while I have to actually work at work? (Not to mention stitch'n'bitch!) :madwife: :lol:

VP's pics :heart: If photobucket decides to work I'll post the pic of me meeting Bono in 05 :) (I'm still bitter about missing Larry by HALF A FUCKING HOUR on the Tues, stupid work!!)

DG: Yay Discotheque! :D It's the only way I'm getting some boom-cha, given U2 doesn't play it and Elevation hasn't played it in 3 years (not for lack of requesting on my part, though I've given up on it :lol:) :wink:

Found it! :D

bono_dreaSept13.jpg

I remember that jacket well myself *G* The man gives damn good hugs :wink:

Found it! :D

bono_dreaSept13.jpg

I remember that jacket well myself *G* The man gives damn good hugs :wink:

Awesome!! :love: Crap, I forget her name, but is that the blond lady, one of the GTAers, in the blue top next to you?

(Eta - was that the same night we met him, or one of the earlier nights?)

Went to bed early last night, ladies. Started feeling all sore and headachy (damn weather changing). Feel better now, but I have to take my mom to a Dr's appt this morning, and I only ended up getting 4 hrs sleep. Here we go again. :|

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 1,003
User Name Posts
VintagePunk 203
zuropa_fit 165
dazzledbylight 131
Reggo 102
daygloeyes2 89
WildHoney 68
Galeongirl 53
KristenCaNaDiAn 45
Thora 40
Drea 30
bonoishot 28
RedRocksU2 25
U2MaNaIcWeIdO 12
lauramullen 4
Sicy 4
Alisaura 4

I'm bored

yeah, I'd get a percentage, and they offer shops for free. I'd have to decide which ones to offer. Leave it up to you guys, I guess. But before I get into any of that, I need to finish this poster series. And i'm being too picky about pictures. Sigh.

Pick a good one of Larry for me :wink:

And you should find old Soviet propaganda slogans and adapt them to U2!
*totally not trying to horn in on your artistic integrity*

No, I like bouncing ideas off other people. Helps me know if I'm on the right track or not. But photoshop has currently had a heart attack and I'm officially out of ideas for today. which is frustrating, cause I like making these. Also the picture thing, they have to be hi-res, with no watermarks, objects, or band members in the way, and at least from the waist up, if possible. And the ones I'm trying to gather are from the ZooTV era. I may as well have asked for a freeway from San Diego to Honolulu. Oy. Me and my big ideas.

^ Sheesh! You're picky! :giggle: I'd offer to help but I've got my own art stuff goin' on :love: I have found a new site for trading art and I've signed up for a ton of swaps :hyper: So at night, I totally don't grade the papers I need to, which will come to bite me in the ass next week when grades are due, but it's so much more fun to cut n' paste!

Back
Top Bottom