PGP-Hoping For Some BOOMCHA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Congrats!!! :happy:

I'm looking at/planning actual tattoo designs now. :crack:

:ohmy: There are people here this morning?? Hi Ladies. :wave:

Jess, did you leave the letter?

Nah, after Bruce was nice, I couldn't. I'd still like to give Der Fuhrer a piece of my mind, though.

I was looking through the tattoo thread last night, and I LOVE this one. How cool and original. :heart:

:shifty:

3827407445_de8e09e1d9.jpg

That even sort of looks like Bono's handwriting :up: Only, you know, comprehensible.

I really want a lyric, with some sort of embellishment around it. But for now, just a small one, nothing too obtrusive.

Ya lyrics are nice. I really want to get "Walk On" tattooed between my shoulders with a little clover underneath.

That even sort of looks like Bono's handwriting :up: Only, you know, comprehensible.

:lol:

That tattoo includes everything that's cool about tattoos. I'm sure the lyric is meaningful to her, and to emphasize what the words are saying, it's done in a colour and font that looks carved into her skin...and then incorporating it into the shape, of course. Wow. Very creative and impressive.

Too bad you couldn't just leave it for the higher ups. :giggle:

That tattoo includes everything that's cool about tattoos. I'm sure the lyric is meaningful to her, and to emphasize what the words are saying, it's done in a colour and font that looks carved into her skin...and then incorporating it into the shape, of course. Wow. Very creative and impressive.

Too bad you couldn't just leave it for the higher ups. :giggle:
It's very cool.

I know. Oh well.

Sweet! :up: I love it!

Got my ticket. Inner circle aswell. Only took 20 minutes, :crack:

Yay!

I was looking through the tattoo thread last night, and I LOVE this one. How cool and original. :heart:

OMG - yes! I love that tattoo. It's amazing!

Ya lyrics are nice. I really want to get "Walk On" tattooed between my shoulders with a little clover underneath.

Nice! One of my tattoos (if I can ever get up the guts to do it) is going to be Walk On related as well. The song has such huge meaning for my life. The other one will be a treble clef.

Still aggravated they're not coming here.

They played Rice-Eccles Stadium with the PopMart Tour and we sold out the venue. It's still there, the same size. We sold out the Delta center when they went back to arenas for Elevation and Vertigo. And we have a brand new soccer stadium that opened last year for our championship-winning MLS team. Yet they passed over us twice for 360. Fail, U2 tour planners. Fail.

OMG - yes! I love that tattoo. It's amazing!

Nice! One of my tattoos (if I can ever get up the guts to do it) is going to be Walk On related as well. The song has such huge meaning for my life. The other one will be a treble clef.

Isn't it gorgeous? I can't stop looking at it. I've never fallen in love with a tattoo before. :lol:

Your idea sounds very nice. :up:

I say we all get our U2 tattoos before the tour this summer :wink:

We should! :yes:

:lmao: Oh wow. Edge totally has no clue what he's about to say!

:combust: PopBono can read the phone book for all I care, I'll listen! Great voice, great style. :drool: Beard and spikey hairdo.

Time machine, time machine... :shifty:

It's seriously one of the most beautiful tattoos I've ever seen. :heart:

Ack - gotta go to work now. Shouldn't have logged on at home this morning. I totally lost track of time. :yikes: :lol:

I'm jealous I didn't think of it! :lol: Later. :wave:

I'm leaning toward doing something with "the songs in your head are now on my mind." :heart:

No one steal my idea! :madwife: :lol:

Of course I'll probably change my mind a billion times before summer...

Womanfish:

I Trip Through Your Wires:

Knockin' On Heaven's Door:

Enjoy.
:lmao: *steals*

I've watched it probably 50 times in the past few weeks, and I still cannot get through it without LMAO. Edge is SO hilarious. Bono is drunk too obviously, but he's hiding it somewhat better, and is able to speak semi-coherently. And I LOVE at the end when he teases Edge, knowing full well that Edge is too drunk to even make sense. :lol:

Time machine moment? That would be mine. I think they were up to mischief that night. :shifty:

And talk about smoking hot. Wow. I'd seen stills of that night before and did my fair share of drooling, but I never knew what they were from until a few weeks ago when I found that video. :combust:

:lol: Edge's eyes are so funny, he's looking like the light is hurting him. Bono's good at being drunk, he just pretends he's not.

:drool: Damnit you're bringing me back into fangirl mode!

So I have decided on how to leave my mark on American Express when I leave tonight. If anyone tries to show me compassion, it's too late. I am going to refuse to speak English to them. Childish, I know, but it's my best defence. "Je n'ai rien à dire." 'I have nothing to say' in French. I also, I am leaving a very strongly-worded note, in French, on my desk for anyone who can translate it to read.

P.S. Au revoir, you capitalist pigs.
:lol: That's awesome. Great idea!
Unexpected awesome:

My direct supervisor just came and talked to me. He said that he recognized that I was getting hosed and he did all he could to save my job for me. He also gave me his cell phone # and his email address and said I could contact him if I needed a reference or a letter of recommendation.
Nice :up:

I say we all get our U2 tattoos before the tour this summer :wink:
:yikes: Well I hate needles... but lately I've been thinking about it.. But I've no clue what I would want. Perhaps the ZooBaby, perhaps one of the pop logos.. perhaps the claw logo on the latest t-shirt... maybe something with Crazy Tonight/NLOTH2's lyrics...

Wooo multiquoting works over several pages! :ohmy:

Time machine, time machine... :shifty:
:drool: Oh hell yes I'd go back to pop era. Has always been and will always be my favourite Bono era.

I'm leaning toward doing something with "the songs in your head are now on my mind." :heart:

No one steal my idea! :madwife: :lol:

Of course I'll probably change my mind a billion times before summer...

:hmm: That's a good lyric.

:lol: Edge's eyes are so funny, he's looking like the light is hurting him. Bono's good at being drunk, he just pretends he's not.

:drool: Damnit you're bringing me back into fangirl mode!

Hop on board the fangirl train, there's plenty of room. :flirt:

Besides, how the hell could anyone see THAT and not get all fangirly?? OMG.

Hop on board the fangirl train, there's plenty of room. :flirt:

Besides, how the hell could anyone see THAT and not get all fangirly?? OMG.

:hyper: Can I get a window seat?

That's very true, the first time I saw those pics I nearly spontaneously combusted... oh wait, there's an even better one.. *runs to upload*

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom