PGP-Hoping For Some BOOMCHA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GG, we were discussing the prospect of Drunk Adam videos yesterday. Do you know of any?

GG, we were discussing the prospect of Drunk Adam videos yesterday. Do you know of any?

Hm, let me see. Performances is easy, but interviews? A ZooTV interview springs to mind where they're taking the piss out of Phil Collins, but was Adam with them there? :hmm: I'll dig through my files.

Hm, let me see. Performances is easy, but interviews? A ZooTV interview springs to mind where they're taking the piss out of Phil Collins, but was Adam with them there? :hmm: I'll dig through my files.
Performances? :hmm:

Is that the one where they're doing a remote from a Dublin pub? Cause, yeah, Adam's there, but he doesn't say anything.

YouTube - U2 Drunk - dissing Phil Collins - Billboard Awards 1992

Thar we go.

Youtube coment:
mduphily01 (4 dagen geleden) Toon Verbergen -1 Gemarkeerd als spam
Antwoorden | Spam U2 is a bunch of blow hards. Collins is an incredible musician and producer. Without Bono, the rest of those losers would be lucky to have a job behind the bar cleaning dishes and socking ice for the bartender. They are pompus dick weeds!

:lmao: BONO is the big part of U2? This guy certainly has no clue.

Is that the one where they're doing a remote from a Dublin pub? Cause, yeah, Adam's there, but he doesn't say anything.
I take that back, he's being just as much of an ass as the other two.

Performances? :hmm:

He did say something int he beginning, it's clear he's drunk from that. He's giggling like a girl! :lol:

I'll check youtube for more, because none of my files on the computer have him drunk...

SQUEE...I'd never seen that top one from Drunk Amnesty night before!!!

I'll find a few of my Pop favourites...

:D Comet scanned that for me. I nearly fainted when I first saw it. :drool: It's huge too.

:D Please do.. oh and I forgot one
Not hairy, but SQUEE

bonolookingsideways.jpg

:drool: Oh yes that's a fine too. There's more of that set y'know?

That last one's ZooTv era. :shifty: But it's a nice set too.

I was thinking that looked Zooish, but then it also looks like it could be from that transitional period in between. Hard to tell, I can't really see the back of his hair that well. Oh well, hot nonetheless.

Yeah, those pics are ones I'd uploaded in '05. In just the past few weeks, I've saved hundreds more that aren't uploaded. I have 4 PB accounts, and other pics I don't have uploaded are scattered between 3 or 4 different computers/hard drives. My picture situation is kind of a mess. :lol:

I was thinking that looked Zooish, but then it also looks like it could be from that transitional period in between. Hard to tell, I can't really see the back of his hair that well. Oh well, hot nonetheless.

Yeah, those pics are ones I'd uploaded in '05. In just the past few weeks, I've saved hundreds more that aren't uploaded. I have 4 PB accounts, and other pics I don't have uploaded are scattered between 3 or 4 different computers/hard drives. My picture situation is kind of a mess. :lol:

Heh, I was going to ask you for the original of your avatar, but I don't want you to have to dig through everything to find it.

It's from 1994, could be considered both but I consider anything before Bono cut his hair to be Zoo era as I don't have a passengers era.

:lol: How much pics can you fit in one account?

New thread :hmm:

PGP-waiting for four sexy Mofos to get back on the road

?

MY brain is in lameville. I gave up on my MBM poster cause I just couldn't make it work.

Heh, I was going to ask you for the original of your avatar, but I don't want you to have to dig through everything to find it.

Ohhh, I'm pretty sure I have that in the account i have open. :hyper: Not sure what size though.

I think it was GG that actually got it for me when I couldn't find mine, and made my avatar bigger, though.

Wild's idea from the last thread was "scratching at Bono's door."

GG, I think back when I created the accounts, you were allowed a much smaller amount of space. They've since enlarged them, and now I have four partly filled accounts. :crack:

Back
Top Bottom