PGP-Hoping For Some BOOMCHA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good to know :up:

Anyone know if the Westin is within walking distance to the Rogers Center? That's where I'm staying.

Westin Harbour Castle is definitely in walking distance - it's a stone's throw (if you could throw a stone over Lakeshore Blvd, which I DON'T recommend :lol:) of the ACC, thus very close to Skydome :D

Okay - trying to muster the will to go running or biking. It's cold and rainy out and I've got papers to grade and I just want to sit on the couch at home and watch TV. But I think I'll be a good girl.

How about y'all (Wild and Thora and anyone else around)?

thoraaaaaaaaa :drool:

zooeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :sexywink:

Hey pretty lady! :kiss:

Okay - trying to muster the will to go running or biking. It's cold and rainy out and I've got papers to grade and I just want to sit on the couch at home and watch TV. But I think I'll be a good girl.

How about y'all (Wild and Thora and anyone else around)?

Ugh - I hate that feeling, and know it well. Sometimes being lazy is SO much more attractive to me than getting up off my ass and working out.

I'm doing okay. The last day has been rough emotionally, but that's to be expected. I got to see my parents yesterday, which was so nice. :heart: They knew I was having a hard time dealing with all of the health crap my aunt is going through, and they wanted to visit me for a day to give me hugs and make sure I was okay. :love: It really helped a lot.

You're welcome. :)

Sooo excited. Is it July yet??

I'm excited too :hyper: Too bad all this snow has to melt still :wink:

Westin Harbour Castle is definitely in walking distance - it's a stone's throw (if you could throw a stone over Lakeshore Blvd, which I DON'T recommend :lol:) of the ACC, thus very close to Skydome :D

Yay! :D

^aw!!! Parents are great at that. :love: Sometimes I wish mine were closer and I could just go over to their house for dinner when I'm feeling crappy.

They really are! :heart: I just could not stop crying, but I was just so grateful that they were there for me when I needed them. I didn't even have to say anything - they just told me they were coming out for the day to take me out to meals and be with me when I could get away from work. They live 2 hours away, so I can't always go over to visit them either. We've been talking a lot more than we normally do ever since the diagnosis, and they could obviously tell I needed a hug in person. Dammit, now I'm gonna start crying again. :lol:

:hug: for Thora. I wish there was more we could do. :pray:

I might blow off the workout in exchange for taking my son to the library... :hmm:

Thanks. :hug: Just listening to me ramble on is very helpful. :)

Oh crap. That reminds me. I need to go to the library at some point very soon, and sign up for a membership or whatever. I've joined a book club, and we have our first discussion about the book in like 2 weeks, and I still haven't found the book yet. :lol:

Oh crap. That reminds me. I need to go to the library at some point very soon, and sign up for a membership or whatever. I've joined a book club, and we have our first discussion about the book in like 2 weeks, and I still haven't found the book yet. :lol:

Anytime girl :hug:

Btw, what book is it?

Anytime girl :hug:

Btw, what book is it?

It's called The Help. It came out last year. It's by Katherine something-or-other. :lol: Can't remember. It looks interesting. From what I can remember it's about a few different women living in the South, and their experiences with racism and discrimination in the 60's.

I'm just looking for flights for July :lol:

OMG 184 days :drool:

You guys are going to have SO much fun! :D

Thanks darlin' :hug:

:giggle:

and we'll listen whenever you want!

I have about 6 books on my nightstand that I bought over winter break and don't have much interest in reading any of them. I've started "The Time Traveler's Wife" and "The Road" and neither of them is grabbing my attention.

Anyway, off to the library. Stay safe tonight.

I have about 6 books on my nightstand that I bought over winter break and don't have much interest in reading any of them. I've started "The Time Traveler's Wife" and "The Road" and neither of them is grabbing my attention.

I really enjoyed The Time Traveler's Wife, but it took a while for me to get into it. All the jumping around between time periods was really confusing at first. :lol:

Have a good night!

I'm just looking for flights for July :lol:

OMG 184 days :drool:

WooHoo! Then I can finally meet the famous Wild :D :applaud:

It's called The Help. It came out last year. It's by Katherine something-or-other. :lol: Can't remember. It looks interesting. From what I can remember it's about a few different women living in the South, and their experiences with racism and discrimination in the 60's.

You guys are going to have SO much fun! :D

Thanks darlin' :hug:

Sounds like an interesting book. Let me know how it is.

I loved the Time Traveler's Wife. Hated the movie though :giggle:

I look horrible! :lol: Came back to look at the pics since photobucket's blocked at work and ugh! :lol:

You so do not, that's an awesome picture!!!

Pretty much. Tomorrow's looking like it will be much of the same again. Oh well.

OMG - I KNOW!!!! :hyper: :panic: I'm going slightly nuts over here. It's going to be SO amazing!!

I kind of don't want it to start. I'm really sad that this is the final season! I was the same way with Gilmore Girls. :reject:

I loved the Time Traveler's Wife. Hated the movie though :giggle:

I have that book! Haven't read it yet. I actually got it because of Lost, because I kept reading that the Lost "rules" of time travel are most similar to that book.

Back
Top Bottom