PGP - Hitching a ride With Dallas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I do like cooking, especially the asian and Italian kitchen. :D Got some nice kitchen utensils everybody should have?

:hyper: I will have a 3 ft 3 inches Counter Space in my new kitchen,
well situated between the sink (left) and stove (right) and enough room to but a stool when doing a lot of prepwork for cooking.

And I will be able to cook more again!
MY faves: Indian, Chinese, Greek, Italian, Middle Eastern, American Comfort Food, and may try over time New American Cuisine. :D

I made pasta with loads of veggies and tomato. :D It was nice, but as usual a 2 person portion. I can't make stuff for one person. Ah well, I'll eat pasta again tomorrow or saturday.

oh I usually try to assemble/ cook for 2 - 3 portions, so I have some stuff to reheat! SO much easier!

This paste 2 years on & i've even been too tired/ or frazzled to assemble stuff, so I've eaten too much (VERY YUMMY) prepared Foods! This moth I force myself to eat more assembled meals.

:

2. Hi girls! :hug:

3. Ok, I'm pretty certain that the phrase "everybody wins" is not an idiom. But I can't think of the actual word to describe it. Help...anyone? :nerd:

Oh, ..... ( Icy Tone ) ..... well........ lookit this.... *tapsfoot*

does Bri come around anymore to say more than "hi"..... huhhhhhhhhh/!!?????? :tsk:

but... oh surrreeeeeeeee.... she shows up when she needs:help: help from us! :grumpy::grumpy::grumpy:

:wink:
:hug: Bri! :hug: Hope you is good!

how about "term" or "phrase" ?

oh I usually try to assemble/ cook for 2 - 3 portions, so I have some stuff to reheat! SO much easier!

This paste 2 years on & i've even been too tired/ or frazzled to assemble stuff, so I've eaten too much (VERY YUMMY) prepared Foods! This moth I force myself to eat more assembled meals.

Yeah I do that too when I'm alone. I just make a bigger portion and either use the rest the next few days or put it in the freezer for later.

DG, let's do Miami. If we can get 1 or 2 more people to go, then it will cut down the cost of the hotel per person.

Right now, lowest rate round trip is $258. But it's October. I wouldn't be surprised to see the rates go down.

It's highly unlikely I can get in on the general sale. But I'm not worried, Im sure I'll get a ticket.

I'm going to try and get the hot shows first and worry about the rest later. I don't have the money right now to get all of the tickets for the shows I want to go to.

I'm going to try and get the hot shows first and worry about the rest later. I don't have the money right now to get all of the tickets for the shows I want to go to.

Good plan.

There will be people selling tickets on here. I'm not going to freak if I can't get them on the 9th.

BTW, Alma is considering Miami. :hyper:

ok people, how much are we freaking out about the potential of north American next leg tickets going on sale in the near future?? Because, speaking personally, I'm freaking the fuck out!!! LOL

Don't freak. It is highly unlikely I'll be able to do general sale in a few weeks. But there will be ticket drops and interferencers selling their tickets. You'll be fine. :hug:

Don't freak. It is highly unlikely I'll be able to do general sale in a few weeks. But there will be ticket drops and interferencers selling their tickets. You'll be fine. :hug:

:hug: thanks DG, I think I really needed a hug & a voice of reason just now, lol! I have faith it'll work out. They'll come to Seattle & I'll get a ticket & I'll be there it'll all be ok. Deep breath. :heart:

on an entirely unrelated note, it annoys me TO NO END that the clickable smileys won't work with google chrome. :grump:

Back
Top Bottom