PGP...Hey! lets get together and go Ikea whoring

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Group hug!!!:hyper:

If I stop typing suddenly it means two things...my power went out (its been flickering) or I am smushed because a tree has crashed through my roof:yikes:

:sad: :sad: :sad:

Dismantled said:
Group hug!!!:hyper:

If I stop typing suddenly it means two things...my power went out (its been flickering) or I am smushed because a tree has crashed through my roof:yikes:

:|

Erm.

Errrr.

Well....

Why not...

Dis hide from all questionable trees woman!!!

greeneyedgirl said:
Mommy's here.
*Wraps her big Southern skirt around the girls to protect them*

:hyper: is this a poodle skirt? Or one of those big poofy gone with the wind skirts?:hyper:

why am I asking this question!?:lmao:

LOST: one brain reward if found, owner...Dis:coocoo:

Ok, GG is actually here so...

New Boy pic fest!!!

A woo-hoo!!!

:combust: :drool:

~please help the feed BG's New-Boy pic posting addiction by requesting these pictures...I think Bri is the only one left :lol:~

I wuv his glasses :cute:

Last edited:
OMG! That's bloody awful Dis :hug: :hug: :hug:

Please take good care of yourself as i'd hate to think of anything bad happening to you or ANY of you girls! :heart:

Yep there's an IKEA on the outskirts of Glasgow Wild! We have lots of places like that up here you know! Like Starbucks, Borders&LOTS more! Mind you we don't have Harvey nicks cos that's in Edinburgh! :madspit:

:wink:

I've gotta finish up with dinner now girls..just so you know I am getting off the 'puter and I haven't been smushed under a tree:wink:

:wave:

Dismantled said:

:hyper: is this a poodle skirt? Or one of those big poofy gone with the wind skirts?:hyper:

why am I asking this question!?:lmao:

LOST: one brain reward if found, owner...Dis:coocoo:

*Imagines Dis' brain poster taped to a tree....attention quicky taken away by huuuuuuge billboard next to tree.

CALL 100-80-MAN-BOOB today!!!!

bono_gal said:

*Imagines Dis' brain poster taped to a tree....attention quicky taken away by huuuuuuge billboard next to tree.

CALL 100-80-MAN-BOOB today!!!!

*tears!!!!

:lmao: OMG...MAN BOOBS!!!!

can you imagine a tree comming through the roof now and my last words were "Man Boobs"!!!:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom