PGP...Hey! lets get together and go Ikea whoring

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
7912-1.jpg

7897-4.jpg

Mmm... synchonized guitaring... :drool:

I like him in that color, too Weldy - He looks really nice, doesn't it? It makes him look - I dunno - healthy. Thats not exactly the word I'm looking for but I can't find the right one

Gee, looks like even Bono's getting up close and personal with Adam. :ohmy:

Could it be that not even the ultimate ubersexual can resist the Silver Fox's charms? :eyebrow:

Hi, SG and Weldy.

I can't stay long, I'm tired and I need to go to sleep.

Sad_Girl said:
I like him in that color, too Weldy - He looks really nice, doesn't it? It makes him look - I dunno - healthy. Thats not exactly the word I'm looking for but I can't find the right one

I find him in color makes his hair set out a bit more :reject:

I'm such a hair freak sometimes

Hey Diane and Jo :hug:

I guess the White Soxes are going to the World Series! :hyper:

Diane L said:
Good for your White Sox, Weldy!!! I hope they win. (I'm partial to the American League.)

I'm sorry Diane (sorry :rolleyes: :sad: )....I'm happy that a Chicago team is heading to the top....I've never seen the White Sox or Cubs win a World Series before :reject:

(I'm partial to both Leagues now....but even more partial to all my hometown teams :reject: )

That was Diane Weldy, not me. :wink: I'm rooting for the White Sox, too. :)

and Diane and Jo - aren't those pictures :combust:? If I meet him again in Detroit, I'm so going for a kiss of my own! :hyper: :faint:

Weldy, you should be partial to your hometown teams! I was very excited and happy when the NY Mets won in 1986, even though I was a Yankees fan.

As luck would have it, I had a friend who worked at Shea Stadium at the time and she got me a ticket to Game 6 of the World Series. That's the game that the Red Sox ALMOST won--it was one of the most exciting and fun nights of my life! I've never been to a Yankees WS game--tickets are harder to get than for U2 concerts!

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Hey Diane and Jo :hug:

I guess the White Soxes are going to the World Series! :hyper:

Hey, Weldy!
Go Sox!

Speaking of socks, earlier today I was enjoying the photos of Bono and Edge at the NYC gallery opening of Corbjin's exhibit. Especially the ones of Bono wearing purple socks:

93d5ed8e.jpg

:yes: So cute to see someone just a few years older than me in purple socks.

I used to wear patterned and odd-colored socks all the time ... back when I was a teenager. Ah, memories. ;)

Sad_Girl said:
That was Diane Weldy, not me. :wink: I'm rooting for the White Sox, too. :)

and Diane and Jo - aren't those pictures :combust:? If I meet him again in Detroit, I'm so going for a kiss of my own! :hyper: :faint:

I so hope you get to meet him again, SG! :hug:

It's so funny...I almost met Bono twice (I was two feet away from him!) but didn't, but because I met Adam, I'm okay about not meeting Bono. If I had met Bono but not Adam, I still would have been disappointed that I didn't meet Adam.

I guess I just like the Silver Fox!

jobob said:

Hey, Weldy!
Go Sox!

Speaking of socks, earlier today I was enjoying the photos of Bono and Edge at the NYC gallery opening of Corbjin's exhibit. Especially the ones of Bono wearing purple socks:

93d5ed8e.jpg

:yes: So cute to see someone just a few years older than me in purple socks.

I used to wear patterned and odd-colored socks all the time ... back when I was a teenager. Ah, memories. ;)

When I was a kid, I had a crush on Donny Osmond. Donny's favorite color was purple, and he used to wear purple socks all the time. So, it was a big deal to the teeny-boppers who went to Osmonds shows to wear purple socks or anything purple...

...and that's what Bono's purple socks remind me of--Donny Osmond!!! :lmao: :lmao:

Diane L said:

I so hope you get to meet him again, SG! :hug:

It's so funny...I almost met Bono twice (I was two feet away from him!) but didn't, but because I met Adam, I'm okay about not meeting Bono. If I had met Bono but not Adam, I still would have been disappointed that I didn't meet Adam.

I guess I just like the Silver Fox!

I met Edge twice but Larry has still eluded me. :sigh: Maybe I'll get to meet him in Detroit though.

Funny thing is, as much as I love Larry ( :heart: ) I don't think I would give up meeting Edge. Funny, eh? But he was just so sweet :happy:

Diane L said:
Weldy, you should be partial to your hometown teams! I was very excited and happy when the NY Mets won in 1986, even though I was a Yankees fan.

The Tigers suck.

But they have won the Series twice during my lifetime: In the sixties (either 1968 or 1969) and 1984.

The Pistons and the Red Wings are far better at winning championships. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom