PGP...Hey! lets get together and go Ikea whoring

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoishot said:

:lmao:

how about inside, you know like next to one of the shops, i'll get lost and go out of the wrong entrance otherwise :lmao:

Just go out the main one...

The one with lotsa steps...

not the one with Foxy Foxerson standing outside with a leather mini-skirt :tsk:

Ok...must go sleep...got to get up at 6 :crack:

bono_gal said:
My clock is telling me that its now tomorrow which means I need to go to bed :sigh:

OMG, did I tell you girls I said cock in English on Friday :lmao:

I had to read a part in a play and one of the lines was...

"Big Clock City"...guess what I said?

It was SO embarrassing...even New Boy was laughing...hopefully with me, cos I was in stitches!!

classic

:lol: BG! nite&sweet dreams of new boy and IKEA visits! :lmao:

That's no problem VP! :D also, the registers said something about the fact that only 67 wills were left by people with that name betwen the years of 16th&20th centuries! :ohmy: you may have a relative in the distant past VP, who's left a fortune for you! :dance: :shh: :giggle:

Yeah, my friend was at one point trying to get work for a business in researching family trees but not many customers were calling but he did get a girl a few weeks back about doing one! :wink:

Btw, i wonder where your clone is?

sami0201 said:
I'm back but only for a minute!!

someone is coming to pick up the Stones tickets in a few minutes :sad: :sad:

BUT I'm 99% going to NY next month and if I can find tickets for less than $200 each I can see U2 on the 22nd!!! :hyper: :hyper:

it all worked out :happy: PLUS I get to see the Stones when they come back in March!! (don't have tickets yet, but I'll probably just wait for a drop for that one)

hope it all works out for the 22nd and for march :hug:

night sami :hug:

and BG :quintclonelove::heart::hug:

YourWildHorses said:
Hi Dazz! :hug: I just want to ket you know that i read ALL of your U2 sighting&meet stories/adventures and i thought they were brill! :love:

I think that if i'd been on at the same time as you more i'd have commented instantly but i'd forgotten some of the detail afterwards&also i wish you'd got your proper Bono meeting! :yes: you deserve it after all your effort! :wink:

aaaawwwwwww thanks su!!! :hug:

There's STILL NOv to arrive :love:

sami0201 said:
I'm back but only for a minute!!

someone is coming to pick up the Stones tickets in a few minutes :sad: :sad:

BUT I'm 99% going to NY next month and if I can find tickets for less than $200 each I can see U2 on the 22nd!!! :hyper: :hyper:

it all worked out :happy: PLUS I get to see the Stones when they come back in March!! (don't have tickets yet, but I'll probably just wait for a drop for that one)

YAY sami! :hug: :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom