PGP...Hey! lets get together and go Ikea whoring

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In TO at the concert, I was watching as Adam put his pick in his mouth to hold it a couple of times... all I could think was how desperately I wanted him to toss that pick into the audience where I could catch it :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:
In TO at the concert, I was watching as Adam put his pick in his mouth to hold it a couple of times... all I could think was how desperately I wanted him to toss that pick into the audience where I could catch it :lmao:

:lmao:

Pick in the U2 gig is the new...

Needle in a haystack.

:laugh:

bonoishot said:

me and rach found central station once when we went to get my passport done :lol:

if your train comes in at a diff station we can meet elsewhere :yes:

Lime St. is only around the corner...I think :huh:

You wouldnt think I lived in Liverpool would you?

:lol:

:yikes: :yikes: Be careful up there Mr & Mrs{or Ms} Dis!!!!!!

Must be worst than here, and we too have high wind warning-- 45 mph gusts.... occasionally got an extra push walking to the library....
It wasn't really bad.....made me think ofmall the 'cane ppl.......THOSE winds :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:
<and poor dis with her u-know-what fear :hug: >

Sad_Girl said:

:ohmy: I had that same thought!!

Except it wasn't so much a pick, it was more like Bono's body. :shifty:

:cute: I Love this picture :cute: :love:

ElevU2CC37.jpg

:kiss:

Well VP, my friend looked at lists of the electoral registers going back to the mid 19th century and up til the 1950's (there were no figures he could find past the 50's)&up until then, and the figures from the 50's say that there were only around 1000 with the name Mathewson! :ohmy:

David then looked at who was listed in the phone book for here in Glasgow and in all the other major towns&cities in Scotland and for Glasgow there was only 41 people with that name!!!! :eek:

Edinburgh was a similar no.& then there was maybe 5 or 10 in other places such as Aberdeen, Dundee, Perth&Stirling! there was only 1 in Paisley! :ohmy:

So it seems VP, that you DO belong to an exclusive club for it appears to be a very rare name indeed! :)

YourWildHorses said:
Well VP, my friend looked at lists of the electoral registers going back to the mid 19th century and up til the 1950's (there were no figures he could find past the 50's)&up until then, and the figures from the 50's say that there were only around 1000 with the name Mathewson! :ohmy:

Electoral registers :drool:

I have an politics esay to write by Tuesday or I get kicked off my course.

I love living dangerously :heart: :drool:

Dont worry....BG has nearly finished it :nerd:

And I read 50 pages of my English Lit book today :yes:...I may aswell be in college every day of the week :lmao:

SG!

you've been posting some of the bestest photoslately :bow:
:drool:

BTW I've been wanting to ask you a question related to your old work........something i've heard sometimes happens to pple in yours andothers positions similar..........but it's kind of a senstitive topic ,so I'd rather e-m you privately.....
i can post my e-m up for abit.....if you'd be wiling to let me ask you...... no rush by any means either......could be some after.......you are going to detroit???

and we could talk fun "subjects" :sexywink: too :D

YourWildHorses said:

David then looked at who was listed in the phone book for here in Glasgow and in all the other major towns&cities in Scotland and for Glasgow there was only 41 people with that name!!!! :eek:

Edinburgh was a similar no.& then there was maybe 5 or 10 in other places such as Aberdeen, Dundee, Perth&Stirling! there was only 1 in Paisley! :ohmy:

So it seems VP, that you DO belong to an exclusive club for it appears to be a very rare name indeed! :)

Thanks so much for the information Susan, I really appreciate it...it was very nice of you and your friend to take the time!! :hug:

I'd really love to get back into geneology. I was into it when I was in my teens. Maybe when I'm finished school I'll have more time. :)

Hi Dazz! :hug: I just want to ket you know that i read ALL of your U2 sighting&meet stories/adventures and i thought they were brill! :love:

I think that if i'd been on at the same time as you more i'd have commented instantly but i'd forgotten some of the detail afterwards&also i wish you'd got your proper Bono meeting! :yes: you deserve it after all your effort! :wink:

My clock is telling me that its now tomorrow which means I need to go to bed :sigh:

OMG, did I tell you girls I said cock in English on Friday :lmao:

I had to read a part in a play and one of the lines was...

"Big Clock City"...guess what I said?

It was SO embarrassing...even New Boy was laughing...hopefully with me, cos I was in stitches!!

I'm back but only for a minute!!

someone is coming to pick up the Stones tickets in a few minutes :sad: :sad:

BUT I'm 99% going to NY next month and if I can find tickets for less than $200 each I can see U2 on the 22nd!!! :hyper: :hyper:

it all worked out :happy: PLUS I get to see the Stones when they come back in March!! (don't have tickets yet, but I'll probably just wait for a drop for that one)

Sad_Girl said:

did i ever post the setlist i got edge to sign :hyper:

Captured2005-09-2400000.jpg

Captured2005-09-2400001.jpg

not v good quality but the flash makes it hard to take a decent pic

Back
Top Bottom