PGP...."Hey Cowboy...wanna get lucky?"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

Tell him i'll do anything for a flight to Hawaii :shifty:

:angry:

:hmm: we do need a new foundation put under our house.........:wink: how are you with a shovel?

this would be perfect...we also have a free 3 night stay at a resort in Hawaii too:hyper: I am not going to get too excited though.

ThoraSEB said:
Dis - that's very cool! :D

Goodnight Wild! :hug: Sweet dreams.

Thora:drool: ....I know, I don't want to get my hopes up....I actually don't want to think about it...it drives me nuts:crazy::lmao:

ThoraSEB said:
I don't want to think about it either. :lol: I have to talk with my family, and I'm definitely hoping for a Christmas miracle! :yes:

:yes: that would be awesome:drool:

its funny...if they are on tour I don't like thinking about shows I cannot go too..:crazy: it makes me crazy:lmao: If I cannot go..then noone else can either:lmao::angry:

Hi dazz! :hug:

By the time you get back here, I'll be gone. Sorry to miss you. I'm leaving in a minute or two from work. Going to go bathing suit shopping again this evening, and I'm determined that I'll be successful. :)

See you all later tonight! :hug:

Dismantled said:

*gathers up drill..hammer...some scrap wood from shed:happy: don't worry..its gonna be real safe

I can whip up some architectural plans.............

.................- /==========================\ -........ U2 FANS
..............-.........II...........................................II.......... -.................
{S}.....-............II.............................................II................-..........
**********~~~~~II~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ II~~*****************
Hawaii +.................>PACIFIC OCEAN....................... Stadium ............................................................................Mainland

:wink:

Last edited:
^:lmao:

Dazz m'dear, right now you'd be better off with waterskis... the cross-country skis wouldn't melt, but the wax you'd be putting on them would! :wink: You'd be stranded long before you even hit Albany *g*

SG :wave:

So, are you going to explain that little sims teaser you left us with this afternoon before you went to your doctor's appointment? :wink: That wasn't *Larry* in the hot tub, was it? :eyebrow:

I think that was Billy Boyd in the hot tub - Let me finish up with the clips and I'll let you know ;) I just thought you would like to see that they had a toga party :)

I'm an idiot - should've posted this before, but just thought of it a bit ago...

Larry1discotheque.jpg

Drea said:
^:lmao:

Dazz m'dear, right now you'd be better off with waterskis... the cross-country skis wouldn't melt, but the wax you'd be putting on them would! :wink: You'd be stranded long before you even hit Albany *g*

:ohmy: :shifty: :reject: BBR

:happy:
*dazz straps jet-skis + sleeproll to her back, puts on BEST WALKING SNEAKERS and starts walking to the West Coast with Art Supplies and sign....... "Art 4 food"

:wink:

Hi everyone :hug:

I just got an e-mail from an old friend I'd lost touch with! :happy: Hadn't talked to her in about three years! She sent me her My Space thing. It's a link that's inviting me to join but I don't want to. :shifty: I can look at her page without joining, right? She also told me she found a mutual friend of ours on MySpace, this guy she's been in love with for like forever, and that she's e-mailed him but he won't respond to her...so she just sent him my e-mail, hoping he'll get in touch with me. :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom