PGP...."Hey Cowboy...wanna get lucky?"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

Ok! You head north, I'll head south and we'll meet at a theatre somewhere halfway? :hyper:

That will be a LONG walk! Especially considering I'm quite a ways North of you :wink: :lol:

Yeah What DID happen to that U2 IMAX movie? :sad:

Sad_Girl said:

Yes! :hyper: :yes: :flirt: and NOT because of the scene with Orly in the ripped shirt :shifty: ok, not JUST because... :sexywink:

What about the closeups of Orly's face? Where you sit there and ask yourself if he knows how much he looks like Bono? :lol:

Then there's the swordfight :hyper:

Dazz, I think people often stumble upon them...I mean, how many people buy the movie, right? A few are bound to accidentaly find them. Then, It only takes a few people to find a few of them and pass the word on, and with the internet, it isn't long before tons of people know about it.
Although, I think sometimes awhile after a movie is released they sometimes post them so people know.

I know I've stumbled upon on easter egg or two on some of my u2 dvd's...

ThoraSEB said:

Really? Do you know how to find it again? I'd like to see that, but am always hopeless at finding easter eggs unless someone tells me. :lol:

Umm....
select the 'Moonlight Serenade' Scene Progression. Highlight the 'Main Menu' entry and then press the 'Down' arrow key on your remote control twice. This will highlight one of the incisors on the skeleton. Press 'Enter' now and you will see a very cool interview clip with Rolling Stones guitarist Keith Richards in which he discusses how Johnny Depp based elements of his character of Jack Sparrow on him – and indeed, once you make the connection, it is uncanny.
Ta da!

I keep thinking I might attempt a GN SOME day.though it may be more like a Graphic novelette........ or a deries of short pieces........

of course aqlmost none have you have ever seen my art wsrk :digh: but i hope to rectify that by end of summer or so...:)

Last edited:
I've been on an Orly Binge - Troy ( :combust: ) POTC, Kingdom of Heaven.... :drool: :drool:

:shifty:

I'm sorry, what were we talking about? :shifty: :wink:

Hi Sarah! :hug: well tell your dads friend to get his butt in gear! :lol:

Sarah you really are a work-a-holic!

snapshot_d1cba042_31cbae9e.jpg

dazzledbylight said:

how the hell does one even know they've run into an easter egg?

Cause you accidentaly hit a button on your remote...only to have something random come up on screen..
At least that's what's happened to me.

For instance, during the video for Last night on Earth's video on the Best of dvd..I fell upon a clip of the old dude from th video being scary :lol:
And on the Boston dvd...there's some set of clips from B's shades that I beleive are easter eggs too...:hmm:

Computer programs have them too.
MS word apparently has a bunch, but I don't remember a lot of them anymore. :hmm:
There was supposed to be one that had to do with the thesuarus...

~BrightestStar~ said:

]
:angry:

Fine, I'll walk north and you head south!

:shrug: just trying to save you some walking :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

]

It's all about Teleporters, baby!

My nephew Jake, when he was younger, told me that he was going to invent/design a teleporter when he grew up. :yes: :hmm: He's 17 now, so we shouldn't have to wait too much longer! :hyper:

Sad_Girl said:

My nephew Jake, when he was younger, told me that he was going to invent/design a teleporter when he grew up. :yes: :hmm: He's 17 now, so we shouldn't have to wait too much longer! :hyper:

:lol:

Sad_Girl said:

Gas is over $3 a gallon in my neighborhood. If Jake's ever going to invent the teleporter, tell him to hurry the hell up. :angry:

Back
Top Bottom