PGP: Hey Boys, They're Real

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So :grumpy: does any one know of a good free on line media converter? I used to use mediaconvert but the site doesn't work any more. I'm using youconvertit now but it makes the quality really poor. I made the gif but the the program gave me such poor quality it doesn't look that great, and the video is clear! But it's an avi and I need mov to make gifs with PS. :|

Anyway, hang on and I'll upload the one I got for now.

comet, try zamzar. i use that a lot these days. then again, i mostly do conversions to mp3.

Online, no idea. I use SUPER myself, it converts pretty decently. You have to download it though, it's by eRightsoft.

I'll try zamzar again. I think I've tried them before but after it says the conversion is complete, I never receive the email with the download link.

Gg is SUPER the whole name? And is it a free download? :hmm:

Yes and Yes, and you can convert practically anything with it, to practically anything. Even certain stream links. Also you can convert while disabling audio, it speeds up the conversion for gifs a lot.

So, thinking about the Edge auction (obviously!)... Wouldn't it be great if they did something like that, but a raffle instead of an auction? Imagine how many people would donate $25 or $50 or whatever to charity for the chance of that kind of prize? It would put it into reach for the everyday fan instead of just the people who can afford to drop $12k+ on the experience.

Omg. I started a chain reaction that will not only better humanity, but our planet and the galaxy as a whole! All because I want to spend quality time sitting in Adam's lap. This is what I call a win/win situation. :yes:
Clearly we all spend wayyyy too much time thinking about this, but I'm perfectly okay with that. :shifty:

:lol::lol::lol::hug::wink:

So, thinking about the Edge auction (obviously!)... Wouldn't it be great if they did something like that, but a raffle instead of an auction? Imagine how many people would donate $25 or $50 or whatever to charity for the chance of that kind of prize? It would put it into reach for the everyday fan instead of just the people who can afford to drop $12k+ on the experience.

I like the way you think. :hi5: I'd be allllll over that! :D

Yes and Yes, and you can convert practically anything with it, to practically anything. Even certain stream links. Also you can convert while disabling audio, it speeds up the conversion for gifs a lot.

Thanks! I'm going to try it. For now we'll make do with the crap quality one I got. Uploading now... :whistle:

Oh god. I'd come up with the $25 in a heartbeat.

Someone really SHOULD suggest this to the band. They'd raise a s**tload of $$ that way. Probably loads more than the $12k or whatever a single well-t-do person would bid.

yeah, would be so much better! bloody billionaires can't appreciate the experience anyway, but here we are, crazy fangirls thinking of how to get on a date (sorry, I keep messing this up all the time!) tour with The Edge!
House on mortgage?

Ok sorry about the blurriness. I'm going to try that other converter and see if I can do a clear one. Anyway... for now, excuse my 12 year oldness.... Bono checks his fly. :tongue:

bonoflynloth1comet.gif

Good idea :applaud:

Ok sorry about the blurriness. I'm going to try that other converter and see if I can do a clear one. Anyway... for now, excuse my 12 year oldness.... Bono checks his fly. :tongue:

bonoflynloth1comet.gif

:lmao: Oh come on Bono! In plain view of the camera??? :lol: That man has no sense of modesty!

*snerk* Bono.. The Fly... checking his... Fly... heh.

:uhoh: How bad is it that I immediately recognized Adam in the background with the cream Precision bass?

yeah, would be so much better! bloody billionaires can't appreciate the experience anyway, but here we are, crazy fangirls thinking of how to get on a date (sorry, I keep messing this up all the time!) tour with The Edge!
House on mortgage?

Omg. I agree with this so much.

never mind that I'm married and have an almost 5 yr old. i wanna date, um, i mean, experience...um, shit, i mean...oh hell. I want Adam. There. :lol:

It's ok, Bono, I imagine many people's hands wander to that area while talking to Edge!

:lmao: Only you would turn it into something like htat.... !!

And on that note, I'm not planning another 3pm wake tomorrow, so it's best I go to bed now. :wave: See ya tomorrow gals. And thanks for the gif Comet :shifty: *rightclicksaves*. Any chance you can direct me to a torrent or something of the original file?

bonoflynloth1comet.gif

:lol: that's a cute 12year old.. Thanks for messing with it and sharing!

hystericallaugh.gif
Oh come on Bono! In plain view of the camera??? :lol: That man has no sense of modesty!

*snerk* Bono.. The Fly... checking his... Fly... heh.

of course he hasn't got any modesty!! (remember your dream...
biggrin2.gif
) but maybe that's why he is keeping The Edge close, for the balance! They are like yin and yang.

It's AWESOME for Edge to donate his time at all, but it just seems like if you're the kind of person who can afford to drop that kind of money, chances are you aren't one of the people sitting in GA for 16 hours or working a 2nd job to afford to see some shows. It would be nice to see "one of us" (not us as in PGP specifically, just the everyday fan) get that kind of opportunity!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom