PGP: Hey Boys, They're Real

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
On a less Edge-pouncing note, I've been thinking about the new album, trying to figure out what the "story" might be. EBW and NS are both sort of moody... well, not really moody as.. wistful? I'm curious to see where the other songs take it!

spaceship.jpg

I laughed pretty hard when I finally realized the little aliens were whistling Streets. :lol:

I love the aliens whistling Streets.

And I love Space!Baby quoting Bowie and U2.

If I win the lottery between now and whenever that auction ends, I'm so taking all of us PLEBAns. We'd better make it the last NA show, because odds are the lads won't survive a bunch of overzealous PLEBA girls. :shifty: :lol:

Soo... there's this Bono gif I've been meaning to make for a while now but I couldn't find my video of it for ages. It was driving me crazy. Anyway I found it last night so i can make the gif now. I'll be back with it later. :shifty:

And I love Space!Baby quoting Bowie and U2.

Me too!

I was listening to the boot from the second Chicago show last fall ( :drool: ), and it had the Auden poem in the spacey/robot voice before UV. I'd forgotten about that one. So cool. Sorry they ditched it, but I do love Zoo Baby as well.

Back
Top Bottom