PGP: Hey Boys, They're Real

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Are you going to see the movie? HAve you seen it before? Who are you dressing as?

Going to the Live Theatre Show. :hyper: Its my first time. :eek: :shifty::hyper::cute::love::hyper: Kat, Rosie and myself are all dressing as Frank N Furter. :shifty:

This is a clip from the tour. Its the 2006/2007 cast. Only the guy playing Frank N Furter ( David Bedella )is still in this years cast. He's won Olivier awards apparently. :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKbda1WGgB4&feature=related

But we are curious little cats! :D If there is someone tall and buff, we need to know about it!

WOO, dancing!

dancing1.png

I see we share similar interests! :lol:

:lmao:

How fun Jem! I'm assuming ppl don't shout things at the cast the way they do at the movie screen, though, right?

I think you'll need to post pics of you and your friends in your costumes!

Oh, and speaking of costumes, I tried on my Daphne from Scooby Doo dress for Halloween and it's super cute! :love:

How fun Jem! I'm assuming ppl don't shout things at the cast the way they do at the movie screen, though, right?

I think you'll need to post pics of you and your friends in your costumes!

Oh, and speaking of costumes, I tried on my Daphne from Scooby Doo dress for Halloween and it's super cute! :love:

Apparently they do sometimes. :shifty::lol:

If its ok with the girls then yeah i will. :lol:

Oooh. :hyper: Awesome. We need pics of your outift too. :wink:

There's never enough boob related threads. :wink: Keep in mind the band consists of four men. Men like boobs.

:lol::up:

Back
Top Bottom