PGP: Hey Boys, They're Real

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He's a dirty mastermind. And brought the Tequila. Well, technically it was in the minibar, but still. Who believes a hotel puts two big bottles of that stuff in a minibar? He must've ordered it. :tsk: He set me up!

He's a dirty mastermind. And brought the Tequila. Well, technically it was in the minibar, but still. Who believes a hotel puts two big bottles of that stuff in a minibar? He must've ordered it. :tsk: He set me up!

definately a set up! looks like he had it all planned out in detail... and of course that sneaky Bono was already convinced that Edge would follow him too!

Well, that much we already know. Where one goes, the other ain't far away. :wink: See their houses in both Dublin and Eze. Not more than a couple hundred meters apart.

Well, that much we already know. Where one goes, the other ain't far away. :wink: See their houses in both Dublin and Eze. Not more than a couple hundred meters apart.

I think it's really sweet that they just can't be without each other :)
PLEBAns should make a camp-out & sightseeing in Dublin :)

btw - i was just thinking that at least you didn't get the wives in your dream, so :up: well played Bono, shaking them off for a dream!

:lol: Oh they never have appeared in my dreams before. I guess my conscience sleeps as well. :wink:

sightseeing in Dublin would be fun, though I've no clue which house is actually Edge's.

:lol: Oh they never have appeared in my dreams before. I guess my conscience sleeps as well. :wink:

sightseeing in Dublin would be fun, though I've no clue which house is actually Edge's.

yeah, I'm free of the wife as well, so I'm sure my conscience rests too!

I don't really know where either of them lives, but no worries - that's what the sightseeing is for :D

Ah, well Bono's house is right on the road that leads to the top of the hill, so I more or less had no choice but to pass it! :lol: We had to ask directions on how to get to the monument on top, and the roadworker told us rigth away that his house was there. Edge's house is on another side of Enya's castle or so.

Ah, well Bono's house is right on the road that leads to the top of the hill, so I more or less had no choice but to pass it! :lol: We had to ask directions on how to get to the monument on top, and the roadworker told us rigth away that his house was there. Edge's house is on another side of Enya's castle or so.

talk about a chatterbox roadworker :) would be cool to go there though.. it can't be that hard to locate the right one.
I'm asking for the thousandth time - when is the Dublin gig going to be announced??? can't wait...
then again, this definately can't be the only reason to visit Dublin, since I've wanted to do it since childhood. I've always had the Irish-weakness :)

Anybody wanna take a trip to Jo'berg?
If I win the lottery, sure! I reckon I can understand Afrikaans not too badly, as it's distantly related to Dutch.

talk about a chatterbox roadworker :) would be cool to go there though.. it can't be that hard to locate the right one.
I'm asking for the thousandth time - when is the Dublin gig going to be announced??? can't wait...
then again, this definately can't be the only reason to visit Dublin, since I've wanted to do it since childhood. I've always had the Irish-weakness :)

Typically Irish. :cute: Always nice, friendly and helpful.
And I've no idea. Hopefully soon enough but we haven't heard any rumours in a while.
Dublin is like a second home to me. been there twice now, it was awesome every time.

:wave: girls!
I'd love to come to Johannesburg, if finances would allow me to! I even checked the flights there, but I'm afraid it's still a bit too crisp :fist: maybe if I win with the lottery :)
ah, right - I wanted to bid on a date tour with The Edge then...

Typically Irish. :cute: Always nice, friendly and helpful.
And I've no idea. Hopefully soon enough but we haven't heard any rumours in a while.
Dublin is like a second home to me. been there twice now, it was awesome every time.

cool to think of Dublin like of your second home :) I've always been afraid that when I end up in Ireland, I'll just fall for some random Irish guy (since they are so irresistible) and don't ever want to leave there.
this random Irish guy could be The Edge if I'd go sightseeing... hah, wishful thinking :doh:
seriously, must visit Ireland!

:lol: The Irish guys are cute for sure, and the accent is to die for. Sadly I haven't found my own Irish guy yet. Hopefully the Dublin date will be announced soon, we could have a big Dublin PGP party!

Anybody wanna take a trip to Jo'berg?

I wish I could! :drool: I would love to see more of the area. Sadly I have no moneys for that. :sad: Like the other girls said, if I win the lottery, I'm there! Although that would require me to figure out how the hell to play that without looking like a total noob. The last time I played (a year ago or so) I got carded, because I didn't know what the hell I was doing, so they assumed I was underage. :lmao:

I figure if I just keep asking increasingly technical questions, I could probably stretch the tour out to last at least a week!

:shifty: Hmm, I think that just might work. Or just ask Bono to discuss how global poverty and global trades work. Or something like that.

I'll just take Adam and go off to my little corner for that week...:sexywink:

Aren't you confusing two words here? :wink: world =/= pants.

surely she means the pants, i see it purely written down there:
Get a behind (or should we say below?) the scenes look at the engine room of the Space Station. To make your Underworld experience even more memorable, your private tour guide will be The Edge himself

I'd surely want a private tour to his engine room in the Underworld :D

Back
Top Bottom