PGP: Hey Bono, nice ass!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oh i just thought it was like a regional accent! :lol:

?great problem? where was that was suppose to be?

you did a really greaaaattt job! :D:D

did they have a sub-menu for animating the figures?

Right after "We are those people!" :D

Yeah, there's a little doo-dad where you can add in animations. I mostly left it automatic, but I had to throw in a couple, like the one called "Close intimate" when she talks about IT.

Right after "We are those people!" :D

Yeah, there's a little doo-dad where you can add in animations. I mostly left it automatic, but I had to throw in a couple, like the one called "Close intimate" when she talks about IT.

suuuuuuure you did............

:shifty:

:lol::applaud:

interesting..... when you leave it on automatic ae the gestures less animated, or do it pick up word/phrase context? ( if that ake sense toyou :) )

OMG! I figured it out!

I had to type some words weird so they would pronounce them right (like Bono had to be Bon O) and if I typed "great", she didn't drag it out enough, so I typed "Gr eight." But apparently the program read gr as the abbreviation for grams, so she IS saying "grams eight"
:lol::lol:

OMG! I figured it out!

I had to type some words weird so they would pronounce them right (like Bono had to be Bon O) and if I typed "great", she didn't drag it out enough, so I typed "Gr eight." But apparently the program read gr as the abbreviation for grams, so she IS saying "grams eight"

OH no wonder! :lol:

So, the part before the eyepatches, that is supposed to be silent, yes? Is that what you mean by changing the setting there?

OMG! I figured it out!

some else? i think mentioned the Bon O one

time to catch some zzzzz's ( takes out butterfly net :D )

thnaks for some great laffs mte!!

and :hug:sss all around! :wave:

ANd the return (how ever briefly) of Reggo!

you guys haven't been that busy last night...
on The Backstreet Boys... :scream:
but i did listen to them once, for a year or so :reject:... I'm denying it all now!

new version is awesome again, MTE!!! :applaud::lmao:
it is magical... elevation!!! :lol:
and finally a mention of Edge's ass!! and even Dallas :)
i love "we are THOSE people"! so true!!

so if you've remembered some new stuff, there will certainly be one more version, right? longer the better... bigger, longer and uncut :D

:uhoh: I must be really tired, because when I read that, this is what I suddenly thought of. :no:

itclown.jpg

:huh: I'm going to bed too.

(Won't be around all day/night Friday because of work, so I'll probably miss Gg's triumphant post passing. :madwife: and I had such a lovely gift picked out for the occasion. :flirt: )

:uhoh: I must be really tired, because when I read that, this is what I suddenly thought of. :no:

itclown.jpg

:huh: I'm going to bed too.

(Won't be around all day/night Friday because of work, so I'll probably miss Gg's triumphant post passing. :madwife: and I had such a lovely gift picked out for the occasion. :flirt: )

Damnit, Comet!! you traumatized me again for life with your spoiler-tag :lol:
first Granny Bono, now clown! I HATE clowns... *shudder*:D
but don't worry, you can always make up with me by posting a nice Edge :wink:

Good night me, since I'm the only one here. :lol:
I wish I may, I wish I might, meet IT in my dreams tonight...

damn daily maintenance cut my action before...
but i just wanted to tell you that if you happen to stumble upon IT in your dream - don't forget to photograph it for evidence and take the measurements - length and circumference are of highly importance! :lol:and all other details that you think are important! :lol:
oh - for the scientific purposes only, of course!
biggrin2.gif

It's just so.... weird! :giggle:

I should have thrown in an "Oh shit, I forgot to change my shirt!'

And maybe something about broccoli!

Gotta love how this stuff comes to mind AFTER you upload. :doh:

:lol: That'd be awesome, especially the broccoli! Seeing as so many girls here hate the stuff!

:lmao: You're gonna lose the iwll to live? I'm sorry hon, but that doesn't give Edge an ass!

Are you on crack?? Ofcourse we do!

:giggle: nice blue crack ref!
Did you add Narple or did I miss this the first time around?

:lmao: It is magical. God I love that it has a 'rainbow' ish sound behind it. Awesome.

:sad: You're going to stalk Dallas and propose to him without me???? But but but but but but :sad:

Are you totally losing it? :lmao: LOVE all the puns!

Back
Top Bottom