PGP: Hey Bono, nice ass!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here's a yummy one I took myself last October @ Charlottesville. :drool:

Bonowithmiccloseup-1.jpg

:ohmy::drool: Thank you!

and wow- ssooooo clear BRG

where were you and what zoom were you using?

i love that black roses on black leather jacket!!!:drool::drool:

I was outside rail on Edge's side (his bridge stopped directly in front of Kelly & I :combust:). Can't find the specifics on that particular shot, but my camera is a Canon PowerShot SX20 IS 12.1 MP. If I had any clue what I was doing with it, I could take some really excellent shots - the camera's waaay smarter than I am. :ohmy: :lol:

I'm working on an updated version of my video, but I'm not sure if it is actually any better or not. :lol: You know how if you look at a word too carefully for too long, you can no longer tell if you spelled it right? It's like that.

I'm working on an updated version of my video, but I'm not sure if it is actually any better or not. :lol: You know how if you look at a word too carefully for too long, you can no longer tell if you spelled it right? It's like that.

:yes: That's why I did a little post-creation editing & then just walked away. :whistle: :wink:

Oh, where's Wild when i need her to perv with me? I find myself in the kind of situation she will never let me live down, :lol:

I was outside rail on Edge's side (his bridge stopped directly in front of Kelly & I :combust:). Can't find the specifics on that particular shot, but my camera is a Canon PowerShot SX20 IS 12.1 MP. If I had any clue what I was doing with it, I could take some really excellent shots - the camera's waaay smarter than I am. :ohmy: :lol:

omg! I wasright on the :drool: Outer Rail, too, between B & E ( aheh ) ! and
even though I had been follwong some of the SLP's . When I was THERE - and it was my first ever GA (after 26 years or so of trying to see them up close in concert)' I barely could remember what song was going to be played next! :lol: I was so jazzed/excited/nervous!

But Boots was nearly at the beginning that night and guess I hadn't seen any of the vids for it yet...........so Edge's Bridge starts swinging my way and I'm OMG! :ohmy::ohmy::ohmy: STOPS right in front of me!
And I'm like "..whadda I do nao ?!!?? ":ohmy: (like Meyers & Carvey-- "I'm not worthy!!!)
I do manage to get my camera going!:heart: Not great photos but they are :love: mine!

I was using ther 7.1 Poer shot my sis gave me. Becuaser I always used a nice film SLR i use my powershot on manuel.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:BLAHAHAhahahahahaaa
:applaud::applaud::applaud::applaud:

Even Better Than The First Thing, MTE !!!
(why do I have the feeling we have had this conversation before)
I love that they are more animated, too!!!

and I heard the "magic" Sound Effect!!! :lmao:

"sight-seeing" "what about an old historic buidlng
?!?
"are you saying what I think you're saying!"

I feel Numb

Back
Top Bottom