PGP: Hey Bono, nice ass!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: right, well I think that's gonna be a tough act to follow. Bono being Irish and Captain Jack being an alcoholist. Not sure I'd be able to drink them under the table.

f63ea1ea-f58e-450e-a118-10f32d59fe1f.jpg

:lol: Poor cat!

Ok I said I was going to outpost Comet today. But I don't think I'll make it. Not eating dinner and not eating lunch wasn't such a great idea as I haven't had any salt at all today. My low blood pressure is acting up, so I can't stay awake for that much longer before my brain knocks me out.. :yawn: G'nite ladies!

:lol: right, well I think that's gonna be a tough act to follow. Bono being Irish and Captain Jack being an alcoholist. Not sure I'd be able to drink them under the table.

yeah, you are right! they can totally drink you under the table instead :wink:

f63ea1ea-f58e-450e-a118-10f32d59fe1f.jpg

:lol: Poor cat!

horrific! i can't imagine what the poor cat's stomach says after that...

Good night, GG!! take care of that blood pressure and still make sure to EAT too!!! :)
hug.gif

looks like my u2 by u2 book has been lost in the post :(
but at least I'm a step closer to having U2 At The End of the World though!

ok, I'm trying to go to sleep now! i have a stuffy nose and it's really annoying! hope i will get some sleep...
Good night!!! :wave:

I laughed all day about that video. MTE, you still have to add more? I might just die from laughter then!:lol:

Watch the pleba video again!!!! I am stressed to, but I am doing so much beter than yesterday!!!:hug: Good luck with the interview!!!:hyper:

Back
Top Bottom