PGP: Hey Bono, nice ass!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks! :hug: I had to go back in & tweak a couple things (typos, pronounciations), so the original link is slightly different than the finished product, but only in the small details. None of the content was changed.

Glad you ladies liked it. :yes: :up:

I'm off for a weekend out of town with friends. See you ladies Sunday evening. Have a good weekend! :wave:

It was awesome either way. :D

:wave: Have fun with your friends. :hug:

just remembered to watch the other clip too!!!! i had to stop it before at work since the traffic got a little too busy behind my back... and I had to look like I'm working. But, BluRmGrl - your video is awesome too!!! :lmao:this is something that we Europeans can relate to, since we are in a wait of the Magical Mystery Tour!!! but it really doesn't stop us from preparing for it! :D

It's just so mean. Us women cannot resist the Irish charms.
sadface.gif
We're hopeless.

absolutely helpless!!! can't imagine what it is that draws to them... gravity?? :lol: every time i've totally liked someone famous, it comes out that they are Irish or at least partly Irish...
Irish charms - :help:!!! :lol:

Time to convert this recipe to european measurements :lol:

woohoo! european measurements are MUCH better :) ok, we are just more used to it ;)
so the shrimp pasta awaits you?
i'm having a leek pasta that my mom made, she's into cooking today... it's really yummy!

absolutely helpless!!! can't imagine what it is that draws to them... gravity?? :lol: every time i've totally liked someone famous, it comes out that they are Irish or at least partly Irish...
Irish charms - :help:!!! :lol:

woohoo! european measurements are MUCH better :) ok, we are just more used to it ;)
so the shrimp pasta awaits you?
i'm having a leek pasta that my mom made, she's into cooking today... it's really yummy!

:lol: I know the feeling. It always comes back to being Irish. Colin Farrell, check. Pierce Brosnan, check. Ronan Keating, check. Bono, check.

Well it's quite hard to make it when you have no clue how much an ounce or a cup is. :wink: I prefer grams and milliliters. I think I got it converted now and divided it by four to get a portion for 2 people. Will be adding a little more than just the recipe though, as only tomatoes, garlic, salt and pepper is a bit too little for my liking. Will be adding italian herbs and got some bok choi lying around as well(paksoy is probably the term you might know) and some spring onions as well.

Leek pasta sounds good too. What's in it asides from leek and pasta? :D

:yippie: My order went through! Whee! That means we'll be able to party hardy with a full Guitar Hero band tomorrow. This'll be fun!

The interview went great. I have a 2nd interview Tuesday morning at 11:30 with the general manager! And the manager wants me to come in for a tour of the restaurant at 11 am. If they weren't planning on hiring me, would they have me come in for a tour? I don't think so! :hyper:

:shifty:

Sorry about the clown you guys! :scream: I have actually never seen that movie (IT) I would be too scared.

Damnit, Comet!! you traumatized me again for life with your spoiler-tag :lol:
first Granny Bono, now clown! I HATE clowns... *shudder*:D
but don't worry, you can always make up with me by posting a nice Edge :wink:

You hate clowns as well? :heart: You're awesome you know that?

Does anyone actually like clowns?? :no:

That pic with Johnny Depp and Bono. Recently Mot and I had this discussion wondering if there was actually any photos of them together and we thought we couldn't remember any, until I saw this one posted yesterday, :doh: I've had that pic for ages and totally forgot about it.

I need to get ready for work soon but thought I'd come put a few posts between Gg and I. :p

Sorry about the clown you guys! :scream: I have actually never seen that movie (IT) I would be too scared.

Does anyone actually like clowns?? :no:

That pic with Johnny Depp and Bono. Recently Mot and I had this discussion wondering if there was actually any photos of them together and we thought we couldn't remember any, until I saw this one posted yesterday, :doh: I've had that pic for ages and totally forgot about it.

I need to get ready for work soon but thought I'd come put a few posts between Gg and I. :p

Clowns are EVIL! :angry: EVIL I tell ya! Coulrophobia for the win.

I can't believe you had that pic and never showed me! :sad:

:shifty: So they had met before indeed, interesting..

:angry: Pffsh. Just you wait. I will have caught up with you this weekend. I will! *puffs out chest*

:grumpy: So 88 posts to go eh? ha. 87. The game is ON.

This would be so easy if I used lame threads like song title game and the stuff in OOC, but I won't. Must make proper posts.

:grumpy: So 88 posts to go eh? ha. 87. The game is ON.

This would be so easy if I used lame threads like song title game and the stuff in OOC, but I won't. Must make proper posts.

I will probably miss your moment with my busy work weekend. :sad:

And even I forgot I had the picture, sorry! I'm sure there are plenty more I don't know I have too. :wink:

I will probably miss your moment with my busy work weekend. :sad:

And even I forgot I had the picture, sorry! I'm sure there are plenty more I don't know I have too. :wink:

Maybe I'll just stop when our postcounts are equal, and wait for you to return. :wink:

If there's any Pop Bono stuff that you doubt I have seen or not, please post to be sure. :yes: Can't have me not seeing popBono goodies. Or nice Pop Edge ones won't hurt either, as I'm quite lacking in that department!

re: all the too early Christmas stuff, all I can say is try living at Disney World. Life is lovely and normal on Halloween, and then the next morning, BAM, it's like Santa threw up everywhere. By two months later I'm sooooooooooooooooo sick of all that holly jolly!

:hi5: This made me laugh. A lot.

Excellent job on the video, too. :love:

gill_1996_800.jpg

:drool: *stares*

The face, the drunkenness, the way he's holding kate moss.. ayum.

Oh wow. It's like three fantasies in one picture. :shifty: I'm trying to figure out who the other guy is, it's driving me crazy!

Well it's quite hard to make it when you have no clue how much an ounce or a cup is. :wink: I prefer grams and milliliters. I think I got it converted now and divided it by four to get a portion for 2 people. Will be adding a little more than just the recipe though, as only tomatoes, garlic, salt and pepper is a bit too little for my liking. Will be adding italian herbs and got some bok choi lying around as well(paksoy is probably the term you might know) and some spring onions as well.

Leek pasta sounds good too. What's in it asides from leek and pasta? :D

I put some basil in mine instead of parsley when I made it. That's what's cool about it, you can adjust it to just about however you want it. When I make it, I just throw in however much pasta I want, and then for the sauce, I think the recipe calls for 3 - 14 oz cans of tomato? Here, Tomatoes are sold in 28 oz cans, so I use one of those, and sort of adjust the sauce from there. I don't really measure anything. What makes it so awesome is the cooking method and the texture of the pasta, and the way the sauce is absorbed into it, as it's in the oven, omg, YUMMY. The key to the whole thing is to follow the instructions when it comes to boiling the pasta - it's very important to only boil it half the time the pasta package says, so it's not fully cooked when it goes into the oven. Then, I tend to leave it in the oven longer than it says, and after I take it out, I let it sit for an hour before I eat it. And it's even better the second day.

The interview went great. I have a 2nd interview Tuesday morning at 11:30 with the general manager! And the manager wants me to come in for a tour of the restaurant at 11 am. If they weren't planning on hiring me, would they have me come in for a tour? I don't think so! :hyper:

Yay!! Fingers crossed for you! :)

That's going to be a bit tricky for me as my mom can't eat pasta due to her diet. I have a bowl of already cooked pasta to use, but it was cooked on.. monday I think. So I just left it outside the fridge to dry back since then, but now I'm not sure how long to cook it. I really want to try out the oven part, it sounds really really good!

Basil sounds good, will use that as well. I only have one can of diced tomatoes left, so I'll use that and if I need more I'll just use ketchup.

Thanks again for the recipe, I'm REALLY looking forward to dinner! :lol:

http://www.onlineconversion.com/cooking.htm Btw, I found this site. Really neat for all conversions! :D

I am so still preparing for Dublin. :wink: It must happen!

yep. It MUST!!!
but I would just go to Dublin with no reason whatsoever too... in fact if i had that much money at the moment to spend on yet another trip, i would totally be there for the performance thing that Morleigh & Edge were working on :shifty:

:lol: I know the feeling. It always comes back to being Irish. Colin Farrell, check. Pierce Brosnan, check. Ronan Keating, check. Bono, check.

Leek pasta sounds good too. What's in it asides from leek and pasta?
biggrin2.gif

:lol: actually, as hot as Colin Farrell is, he is probably the only Irish i haven't really fancied that much. My total Irish weakness (beside U2 boys of course) is Cillian Murphy :drool: ah, right, he happens to be my favourite actor! :)
and then there's just tons of those who have Irish heritage somewhere :) so yeah, it's all back to Ireland!

i think your pasta will be absolutely delicious!!! in fact, should try it out too! otherwise I'm making shrimp soup all the time...

well, beside leek and pasta there's garlic, salt, pepper and cream cheese :) and leeks have been stewed in butter btw, which makes them good!
a bit of cucumber and tomato beside it and yum!
at least i think that's what she used in there.. :)

and yay for your order going through!!

The interview went great. I have a 2nd interview Tuesday morning at 11:30 with the general manager! And the manager wants me to come in for a tour of the restaurant at 11 am. If they weren't planning on hiring me, would they have me come in for a tour? I don't think so!

and yay for you too! sounds really good!!! surely very promising :) fingers crossed!

ahaaa... the CLOWN poster... :D i hope you at least scared yourself too with the clown-thing!
oh, and don't you think you owe us something??? :waiting:

like some hot pictures of Edge, Bono or BEdge??? in exchange for the aweful clown one of course :wink::lol:

yep. It MUST!!!
but I would just go to Dublin with no reason whatsoever too... in fact if i had that much money at the moment to spend on yet another trip, i would totally be there for the performance thing that Morleigh & Edge were working on : shifty:

:lol: actually, as hot as Colin Farrell is, he is probably the only Irish i haven't really fancied that much. My total Irish weakness (beside U2 boys of course) is Cillian Murphy :drool: ah, right, he happens to be my favourite actor! :)
and then there's just tons of those who have Irish heritage somewhere :) so yeah, it's all back to Ireland!

i think your pasta will be absolutely delicious!!! in fact, should try it out too! otherwise I'm making shrimp soup all the time...

well, beside leek and pasta there's garlic, salt, pepper and cream cheese :) and leeks have been stewed in butter btw, which makes them good!
a bit of cucumber and tomato beside it and yum!
at least i think that's what she used in there.. :)

and yay for your order going through!!

and yay for you too! sounds really good!!! surely very promising :) fingers crossed!

We need to have a big Interference party in Dublin. :yes: Would be so much fun!
:lol: I just hope Edge won't be the one dancing. He's one funky chicken, but he can't dance to save his life.

Ah, he's pretty cute. I don't really fancy him but he's cute all right. Now Pierce Brosnan on the other hand.. :drool: My favourite Bond.
:reject: I don't know Cillian Murphy. In what movies did he play?

That sounds pretty nice too. :yes: Should try it some day.

ahaaa... the CLOWN poster... :D i hope you at least scared yourself too with the clown-thing!
oh, and don't you think you owe us something??? :waiting:

like some hot pictures of Edge, Bono or BEdge??? in exchange for the aweful clown one of course :wink::lol:

I second this motion. :sad: Clown Trauma is mean.

We need to have a big Interference party in Dublin. :yes: Would be so much fun!
:lol: I just hope Edge won't be the one dancing. He's one funky chicken, but he can't dance to save his life.

Ah, he's pretty cute. I don't really fancy him but he's cute all right. Now Pierce Brosnan on the other hand.. :drool: My favourite Bond.
:reject: I don't know Cillian Murphy. In what movies did he play?

That sounds pretty nice too. :yes: Should try it some day.

i kind of like Edge dancing :) it's soooo cute and a bit silly maybe, but just very cute!! ah, you know I'm a sucker when it comes to The Edge! :shifty:
but yep, Interference party is a must, though we should probably make a separated area for PLEBA, since there are probably some who couldn't stand the whole chitchat about IT and everything else concerning ripped pants and stuff :giggle:

Cillian's charm is much in the fact that he is not the one who goes after big Hollywood blockbusters, but such which he himself enjoys the most. And he is really faithful the homeland productions as well. Hmm... the most famous movie you probably might have seen is Batman Begins, where he played the Scarecrow! Or maybe 28 Days Later? Red Eye? Sunshine? Breakfast on Pluto? On The Edge (oh, double joy, as just discovered :shifty:)? and many more..

so this is my Cilly:
cillian.jpg

cillian2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom