PGP: He's got to know, right?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ooh I posted in the other one and it disappeared! :ohmy:

:applaud: anyway... good one!

and hellooo cowboy Bono :drool:

360cowboyzoobaby.gif

Ride 'em cowboy, right Comet? :wink:

Oh, and I listened to my Rose Bowl bootleg and I always skip a couple slow songs and finish my run within 40 or 45 minutes so I might have that stuff and just have never heard it! I'll have to sit down and give it a good listen one of these days. I REALLY want to hear the wardrobe change!

It was a really minor difference in the phrasing. It still means the same thing. But thanks, Sicy! :)

See ya later, zu! Hope the rest of your day goes well.

I was just sitting here thinking how awesome it would be if we all wore pointy cardboard party hats for setlist parties.

:lol: Oh my. That would be creepy. Funny, but kinda creepy. Imagine all the strange looks we'd get from people, especially for those of us who are in public places or at an office right now! :happy: :lol:

I'll be over at the setlist party for awhile and see ya guys later here... I can never follow 2 threads at once. :uhoh: :reject:

and yeah zooey! :drool: ridem'

OH I made this for y'all last night because I couldn't find the other one that I know already exists, dammit. Oh well, twasn't a bad task. :sexywink:

:kiss:

naughtypopbono2comet.gif

k later!

:lol: Yeah, the sounds are pretty hilarious. In a previous show, when the first few notes of Pride were played, there was a big "AWWwwww nooooo!!! :( " kind of sounds/boos. :lmao: The timing was absolutely perfect, and so funny!

I had to order something from Edmonton as a prize for an initiative thing we had here at work. They made you jump through crazy hoops just to get a bloody gift card. I faxed in the order at 4pm my time yesterday (Edmonton is an hour ahead of us). It just arrived. :ohmy: Damn, that was REALLY fast! I wish all fun things (ie: U2 tix) arrived that quickly! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom