PGP: He's got to know, right?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had my first U2 dream in a good two years last night. Apparently browsing this place at night is good for the subconscious. :cute:

I do :lol: Saw that tweet - really it's just as well, combusting on the bus home would've been rather messy :wink:

Probably! :wink:

I just got a notification email that some hockey video person was following me on Twitter. Seconds after I looked at their page, they stopped following me. Shortest follower EVER! :lol:

I love it when people ask me questions about Portland, or follow me thinking I'm from Vancouver WA. :laugh: I don't understand how on earth they think I live in the States, since I say I'm from Vancouver in my location. :lol: People crack me up. :D

Dah-yum... that just made my ovaries shiver. :faint:

That's the sensation of a Bandling being created. You come to recognize it after time.

OK wait for it

Our tickets have FINALLY arrived for both days :drool:

WOOT WOOT! :applaud: About time!

Probably! :wink:

I just got a notification email that some hockey video person was following me on Twitter. Seconds after I looked at their page, they stopped following me. Shortest follower EVER! :lol:

I love it when people ask me questions about Portland, or follow me thinking I'm from Vancouver WA. :laugh: I don't understand how on earth they think I live in the States, since I say I'm from Vancouver in my location. :lol: People crack me up. :D

People suck at geography! I always wonder where on earth half of my followers come from, and wtf they are thinking subjecting themselves to that! :lol:

For those of you who enjoy the sort of band member who DOES have an ass:

61973_438508519659_132703949659_4873268_2521164_n.jpg

Feel free to play Crazy Tonight on iTunes and lightly smack your monitor.

For those of you who enjoy the sort of band member who DOES have an ass:

61973_438508519659_132703949659_4873268_2521164_n.jpg

Feel free to play Crazy Tonight on iTunes and lightly smack your monitor.

*does so*

oh, and Wild, glad you finally got your tix!!!!!!! :up:

oh, and because I know you're dying to know, HBE was not at the gym today - le sigh

Ha! I'd almost forgotten. I did have "The Claw Is My Master" in my sig for a while last year.

That's the sensation of a Bandling being created. You come to recognize it after time.
Oooookay - that makes sense now. Between the Celtic testosterone, the leather and the rain from that Moscow gig, I was so out of it with the 1st Bandling that my whole uterus could have shaken hard enough to register on the Richter scale & I wouldn't have known anything about it.

Now that I know the signs, I can keep track of just how many Bandlings I'll be germinating. Thanks, Ms. The Egde! :up: :sexywink:

:lmao:

Oooookay - that makes sense now. Between the Celtic testosterone, the leather and the first rain at the Moscow gig, I was so out of it with the 1st Bandling that my whole uterus could have shaken hard enough to register on the Richter scale & I wouldn't have known anything about it.

Now that I know the signs, I can keep track of just how many Bandlings I'll be germinating. Thank, Ms. The Egde! :up: :sexywink:

:lmao:

Providing the facts of life, someone has to do it! :wink:

I somehow never thought of it till I posted a Claw pic on FB today and one of my fellow Disney castmembers commented "The claw is my master!" And my reaction was :doh:.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::wink:

rmember someone posted a still from the movie wih the little green guys!
underneigth text saying ?

The Claw!
The Claw!

i had forgotten that part!

The Claw is my Master! :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom