PGP: He's got the submarine AND the gasoline, baby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonocomet

Blue Crack Distributor
Sorry if they break any computers...

bono-edge-bootssexy-big.gif

carry on. :drool:

atu2 atu2
RT @popartist61: Happy Birthday was for Chantal O'Sullivan, longtime friend of Edge/band, sung by Edge. Also Gavin Friday was in the house.

Just a friendly request. I already had been spoiled about
EBTTRT
, but I don't know if zu has or not. I'm trying to stay spoiler free until June, and I know it's a lot to ask, but in the future would you all be so good as to keep that stuff under spoiler tags? :reject: Songs/stuff that are a regular part of the setlist are fine, but anything new I'd love to not know about it. :lol: :kiss: Thanks for understanding my weirdness.

zu, I'm crossing everything on your behalf. :hug:

My birthday lunch was very nice. :) Cute waiter, which was a TOTAL bonus. :combust:

ETA - and hot damn is that gif ever amazing. :combust: :drool:

We haven't spoiled that song right? I know Zu's trying to be spoiler free.

I'm sorry Thora, I did not realise that the stupid clip gave away the title of the opener. It's a clip from Boots. :scratch: No idea why it has that title.

Well, there's a video of it right up on this page. I think that's the first unspoilered reference to it I've seen in the thread. Thora, I will do my best to avoid bursting in here and being all ZOMG THEY PLAYED PETE THE CHOP! or whatever.

At some point I'll have to try and go spoiler-free myself.

*deep breath* May god have mercy on my fanatical self. :wink:

I didn't know about it until someone posted a vid of it on FB last night, and then everyone else started posting it. :lol: I don't know if zu's seen it or not... I'm not looking into any tour areas of the forum so I don't come across any spoilers, and am slowly starting to hide people's FB/Twitter updates so I don't see any videos or whatever. :lol: :reject: I know it's probably a hopeless cause, but I'm trying. :reject:

I even changed the name on my gifs before posting them because i was so worried about spoiling anyone!

Yeah, that'll be me, too. I might just do a blanket hiding of a whooole bunch of Interferencers from Facebook just to be on the safe side.

Well, there's a video of it right up on this page. I think that's the first unspoilered reference to it I've seen in the thread. Thora, I will do my best to avoid bursting in here and being all ZOMG THEY PLAYED PETE THE CHOP! or whatever.

At some point I'll have to try and go spoiler-free myself.

*deep breath* May god have mercy on my fanatical self. :wink:

:lol: I totally understand if you slip up. I like all you girls, so I'm very forgiving. :D

yeah that video was labeled wrong! It was really Boots!

:lmao: Okay, that's awesome/annoying! :lol:

I need new leathe rpics. Feel like making a new sig, a certain lyric has been stuck in my head for a while...

Comet? :flirt: Any help? BEdge is very welcome.

Back
Top Bottom