PGP: He's got the submarine AND the gasoline, baby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Casual Fridays are the BEST! :love: It's so nice to not have to think about what to wear one day a week.

I :heart: the Canucks. I didn't see that last night. I will have to go watch some sports shows now!:shifty: I didn't realize that they get home ice advantage for the entire playoffs! That is great!!!!:applaud::applaud::applaud:

Here's a vid. :lol: I found this last night, since a friend had already turned the TV off and missed this moment, so I wanted her to see it. :love:

YouTube - The Canucks Win the Presidents Trophy - 03.31.11 - HD

ETA - and I just booked my flights to Montreal!!! :hyper: Oh my god I'm SOOO excited! I check my Aeroplan site every morning, and the flights I wanted popped up! Well, the flight home is actually better than I had been hoping for, which is so damn awesome. The taxes/fees/topping up of miles were higher than I thought they'd be, but it's a hell of a lot cheaper than paying full price. WHEEE!!! :lol:

Dust in my eye!!!!:shifty:
That is just awesome! The Sedin twins have been on that team forever. :love:

That is great about the flights. When those are booked, it makes the trip a reality. I'm glad it all worked out!:up:

Every time I watch it that damn dust flies everywhere! :lol:

Yup, they've been a part of the team since 1999. I remember when we first drafted them, I was so intrigued. I'd never seen identical twins play hockey before, let alone for the same team. Their chemistry and connection is just unbelievable. They're a huge part of why the Canucks have been so successful this year.

Gush-a-palooza. :love: :giggle:

I think the twin thing works to their advantage big time when they are playing. They are both amazing players. I hope the green guys get playoff tickets...my kids watch just for them. The videos on youtube of them taunting visiting players in the penalty box are hilarious! I'll be routing for them!! (since the Habs are sucking. Hello, Carey Price can't carry the team EVERY game!!:angry:)

The green men were funny for the first season they were out there, now I just roll my eyes. I don't hate them, like so many people I know here do, but it's tired and unoriginal now. :lol: :reject:

Playoff tickets go on sale tomorrow. I don't have the money to buy them, but oh my lanta would I ever love to go! :love:

I want a fruit smoothie.

Y'all, now that I have my job secured for at least another year I can go back to complaining about the really important things.
a) my longest nail just broke
b) the hotel I'm staying at, the pool is INDOORS :scream:

On the upside, my friend who's sharing the room with me might spend tomorrow night somewhere else but still pay me for his share. I'd get a hotel room to myself for TWO nights :drool:

I am sooo dragging today. :yawn:

So glad it's Friday. It's a really gloomy, rainy day here in Seattle today. Perfect for lying around on the couch and reading/napping. Not for working. Boo.

A pool indoors? :tsk: That's typical (and acceptable) for the NW, but for California?! Boo-urns!

Ugh, I'm dragging today too, cori. :yawn: This afternoon has been super boring. I still have over an hour to go. But tonight I'm going to relax and do nothing, which I can't wait for. :drool:

I could probably leave now, but I just got a few things I can work on. I'll tough it out for another half hour.

I just ran upstairs to get a cake pop (finally tried Rocky Road - good, but not my favorite of the three flavors), so that should sustain me for another little while. ;)

ooh, there's a starbucks next to the hotel, maybe after my jog tomorrow morning I'll stop in and get a cake pop. I still haven't tried them. AND I have a free drink coupon.

Killing Bono opens today. It isn't playing anywhere in the state of AZ. :sad:
Wait a second, I'm near movie mecca (LA/Hollywood) *runs back to Fandango*
:scratch: not playing in LA either. Oh, wait, I think it's just a European release today. :mad:

.......... And honestly, they could all stand to lose a few lbs, so it's not like it's going to hurt them any. :lol :

Attention-wise they haven't been that bad. They're really excited when I get home - I would imagine their little kitten brains see me and go "FOOD!" ha, but then like usual, some come to me for snuggles after, others just go and be cats and sleep. : lol: I try to give each of them attention in the evening, though.
:giggle:

(and yes, VP, I do still hate them for doing this to me and to many of my good friends, some of whom are not as "fortunate" as I am)

Again, I love you all for your love and support!!!!!!!

I keep reading the acceptance letter to make sure it says what I think it says. I even made Mr.Z read it.

But yeah, PARTY WEEKEND HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!
:fist: for jerking everyone's chains! >:|

PGP: Virtual Shoulders-to-cry-on & Hand-holding > it's what we do. :) {{{hugs}}} <3

*looks left/looks right*
in between drooling & wanton postings, that is! : D

HAPPY PARTY WEEKEND in STYLE!!!:hyper:

no biggie - I've had about a hundred glasses of spiced rum and coke to I may not be able to see said gif even if you posted it. : lol: :reject:
:lmao:

My team won their hockey game tonight, and as a result, won the President's Trophy for the first time ever. That means that we get home ice advantage for the entire playoffs. I'm sure those of you who don't care about hockey have no clue what this all means, but oh my god is it ever good!! :love : :hyper :

:sad: I'll never mention IALW again. Must not encourage Bono any more.
:lmao: :shh: stays quiet w GG! :shifty:

Yup, they've been a part of the team since 1999. I remember when we first drafted them, I was so intrigued. I'd never seen identical twins play hockey before, let alone for the same team. Their chemistry and connection is just unbelievable. They're a huge part of why the Canucks have been so successful this year.

Gush-a-palooza. : love: : giggle:
how interesting!

Timmies new fruit smoothies are going to be the death of me : no:

That is all.
<g> hi K {hug}

I am sooo dragging today. :yawn :

So glad it's Friday. It's a really gloomy, rainy day here in Seattle today. Perfect for lying around on the couch and reading/napping. Not for working. Boo.
:grumpy: STOP sending us your weather!!!

*wink*

On Sunday. : ) Tomorrow after our group run in the morning, I'll be going to spend a few days with my parents. I'm taking Monday off, so that will be nice.
How nice ,***enjoy*** your B-D long week-end!!!

ooh, there's a starbucks next to the hotel, maybe after my jog tomorrow morning I'll stop in and get a cake pop. I still haven't tried them. AND I have a free drink coupon.

Killing Bono opens today. It isn't playing anywhere in the state of AZ. :sad:
Wait a second, I'm near movie mecca (LA/Hollywood) *runs back to Fandango*
:scratch: not playing in LA either. Oh, wait, I think it's just a European release today. :mad:

I'm really really really hoping it plays in Thunder Bay or at least near here in Duluth MN (about three hours from here) :wink:

I have a feeling it'll just be in select theatres though :sad:
I'll just have to order it online when it's released to dvd.

It's not playing yet here, but I kinda doubt it will too. We never even got IMGL. :tsk:

Each week we have flowers delivered to the office that are at the receptionist's desk. On Friday a name is drawn and that person gets to take them home. I won today!! :love: I'll post a picture when I'm home in a bit. I think I won because it's my birthday weekend. :giggle: I don't care how I won, yay for gorgeous flowers!!

And thanks, dazz! My weekend starts.... NAO! :hyper:

be back in a few mins

have to put an announcement in FYM - if there's not one there already

ETA
:rant:

a semi-activist's work is never quite done :grumpy:

---this Net cafe's PC program drives me bonkers!!! :scream:

It deletes typing SO easily PLUS as far as I can tell (and has looked in all the sub-menus etc many times ) it has NO way to UNDO typing errors.
So I wasted a whole extra 20 mins going back & forth retyping whole lines and more ..... :|

and it's so quick to to that ( deletes) but I often have to clck on more than once to reload, put in a smile etc :gah:

//end rant :D

Back
Top Bottom