PGP: He's got the submarine AND the gasoline, baby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I should go be a MF adult for a while. :sigh: I'll post more new gifs later. Have a good day/night evrabody. :wave:
:hug: for zooey wherever you are!

Omg, a co-worker just came around with GORGEOUS cupcakes. :drool: Yay!! I should have taken a picture, but of course I thought of that after I shoved half of it in my mouth. :laugh:

Zooey. my stomach is in knots for you! :hug: :hug:

If you don't receive an offer, they're idiots and they don't deserve you, and you'll end up on your feet, and go on to bigger and better things. :up:

Oh, and thanks for the pics, Comet! I think I felt my Bono interest click back to the on position, when I saw those. :shifty: :drool:

Omg, a co-worker just came around with GORGEOUS cupcakes. :drool: Yay!! I should have taken a picture, but of course I thought of that after I shoved half of it in my mouth. :laugh:

Mmmmmm :drool:

Zooey. my stomach is in knots for you! :hug: :hug:

If you don't receive an offer, they're idiots and they don't deserve you, and you'll end up on your feet, and go on to bigger and better things. :up:

Well said :applaud:

Thora and Zooey, you may need to hide most of Interference to remain spoiler free. My wall was covered with it as soon as it was played!

Omg, Thora. :lmao: :lmao:

When I read your post in Kristen's quote, the line break placed certain words together, and I first glanced at it, and this is what I saw. Warning - filthy.

OMG, a co-worker just came
in my mouth :laugh:

I was like "omg, what kind of a place do you work at??" :lmao: And then that particular smiley after it!!! I'm crying!

GG, who? :shifty: :wink:

When I read your post in Kristen's quote, the line break placed certain words together, and I first glanced at it, and this is what I saw. Warning - filthy.

I was like "omg, what kind of a place do you work at??" :lmao: And then that particular smiley after it!!! I'm crying!

:lol::lol:

Thora and Zooey, you may need to hide most of Interference to remain spoiler free. My wall was covered with it as soon as it was played!

Thankfully there should be only a few people I'll need to hide. :lol: I don't have a ton of interlanders on there - just all you gals and a few others.

:lmao: Wow, that's awesome. I do NOT work at a place like that! :wink:

What are you having for dinner? :D

I'm good. Bit of a confusing week but leaving for study trip on sunday. :hyper: Can't wait! Though it's colder in Denmark and Sweden than it is here, still should be awesome.

:lmao: Wow, that's awesome. I do NOT work at a place like that! :wink:

And that smiley made it seem like you were very good natured about it - amused, even. :lol:

What are you having for dinner? :D

I'm good. Bit of a confusing week but leaving for study trip on sunday. :hyper: Can't wait! Though it's colder in Denmark and Sweden than it is here, still should be awesome.

Just chicken strips and oven baked fries. It's been tiring getting used to this new routine, and so I've been having easy stuff. Plus, it all happened so fast, I haven't had time to get groceries for a while. I plan on cooking a couple of different things this weekend so I'll have easy leftovers for next week.

Confusing because of the boy? And how long does your study trip last?

Ooh, dinner's ready! :drool: :wave:

And that smiley made it seem like you were very good natured about it - amused, even. :lol:

Just chicken strips and oven baked fries. It's been tiring getting used to this new routine, and so I've been having easy stuff. Plus, it all happened so fast, I haven't had time to get groceries for a while. I plan on cooking a couple of different things this weekend so I'll have easy leftovers for next week.

Confusing because of the boy? And how long does your study trip last?

Ooh, dinner's ready! :drool: :wave:

Maybe simple, but it sounds good! :D

Oh you had to start right off the bat? How are the poor kitties handling you being off for so long now?

Yea, it's not an easy one to communicate with. But I asked a mutual friend to talk to him(she's like a sister to him) while I'm gone, so that may help clear things up if she finds the time.
I'll be gone for 12 days, from sunday till the 15th. :hyper: 3 days in denmark,then travelling through Sweden. I'm going to Goteborg and Stockholm too. Part of me feels nerdy enough to find the stadiums U2 played at there. :wink:

Enjoy dinner!

:yawn: Bloody hell when did it get past midnight?

It's not a course, it's for the Chemistry students. :) We're going with a bunch from my year and the year after. Going to visit several universities and pharmaceutical/chemical companies....

:shifty: And the Carlsberg beer factory. We're students after all.

It's not a course, it's for the Chemistry students. :) We're going with a bunch from my year and the year after. Going to visit several universities and pharmaceutical/chemical companies....

:shifty: And the Carlsberg beer factory. We're students after all.

Ahh, so it's more fun than study. Even better! :up:

Even though my trip was all school related, we still had a blast, and got to do so many cool things just for fun. :) It was so awesome being in a different country, that pretty much everything was fabulous! :lol:

Thanks Dazz, I'll take lots of pics. We're too far south for an Aurora Borealis though.

What did you have to do for school related stuff then Thora? We just have to write notes on the places we visit and make a report or something.

What did you have to do for school related stuff then Thora? We just have to write notes on the places we visit and make a report or something.

SO much stuff. :crack: It was an entire semester's worth of work. I did my minor there, which was in Sociology (focusing on the Troubles). We had to take notes at all our meetings with politicians and religious leaders and so on (we had at least 3, sometimes more meetings almost every weekday). At the end of our time there we had an oral and written exam. Then we had a shit-ton of papers/book reports/journals etc. to write once we got back.

It was a lot of work, but seriously it was SO cool getting to meet all the people we did. We met ALL of the major political and religious leaders in Dublin and Belfast over those few months, plus a ton of other interesting people involved in gangs/paramilitary groups, former terrorists, etc. Absolutely fascinating. :love:

I did 5 courses there. It was intense, but a great way to complete my minor in a short period of time.

a) mah job... I HAZ IT!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you all so much for listening to me vent and bitch and moan for the last 3 months. I couldn't have made it through this without this place. :hug: And for your support - sitting in the waiting room for my interview on Monday night, I could seriously feel everyone's support and it helped. :love:

b) Thanks for the spoiler stuff. I saw the intro song on fb last night but silly me, I've forgotten what it was - mind on other things.

c) Will have to study that gif at home - these computers are soooooo slow.

*sigh of relief*
*opens bottle of Jameson*

Oh you actually stayed there and went to classes? It does sound really interesting! Ours is just a short trip to learn some stuff about the unis there and companies, but it's also partly fun yeah.

Irish history is waaay more exciting to me though. :love: I loved to read about it when I was in Ireland, all those museums.

a) mah job... I HAZ IT!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you all so much for listening to me vent and bitch and moan for the last 3 months. I couldn't have made it through this without this place. :hug: And for your support - sitting in the waiting room for my interview on Monday night, I could seriously feel everyone's support and it helped. :love:

b) Thanks for the spoiler stuff. I saw the intro song on fb last night but silly me, I've forgotten what it was - mind on other things.

c) Will have to study that gif at home - these computers are soooooo slow.

*sigh of relief*
*opens bottle of Jameson*

I'm so happy for you!!!! You deserve that job, even though they're bastards for not getting you earlier! :hug:

:tongue: Want me to tempt you with a spoiler again?

I'm going to bed though. :yawn: G'nite ladies!

Taken from last thread (comment made by Dazz): "oh, 9-11.... cheery stuff, hey?

they say the memorial will be open i think over the summer.

it was def not mine or my sis's choice
(people got to comment on the design choices)
but we've learned to really like it over the years.

Once the weather stay's in the 60's plus I'll be backdown in the World Financial Center/Battery City Park and lower down Battery Park area.
area again, so will be seeing the latest of the WTC re-development.

The WFC plaza and boat north marina, the Esplanade south of it, and north esplanade in to Rockefeller park above the WFC are some of the most beautiful urban developments as parks, and plantings in not strictly park areas."

Yea..I know.

I'm used to designs like the new WTC buildings....I live near pretty amazing buildings (I STILL hate calling Sears Tower Willis Tower!). I'm sure that once WTC is finished it would look amazing. Plus I think the if the people who died that day were still alive, they would be happy with any design the architects created.

I'm sure the surrounding area is beautiful...but I've never been to New York City before...so I wouldn't know :shrug:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom