PGP here to stroke Bono's....ego

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GraceRyan

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Ok, I was waiting for someone to do this....

6281802219_01d1371a63_b.jpg

6281801561_52af50fccb_b.jpg

:lol:

Just a quick drive-by, as I'm about to go out and do errands and have coffee with a friend. But I just wanted to say I have another interview! WOO! I'm getting a LOT of them, which is great. I apply for very few jobs, but all of them (except for 1 or 2) have called me in for an interview. Yay! :) The interview isn't until next week, but this is good. One of these times the interview is going to actually turn into a job. :wink:

Those pretty, pretty pictures have reminded me ...

You know that Bono picture from Vanity Fair, where he's lounging sexily on a green couch? It's from 2005 or 2006, I think and Bob Geldof was in the photo as well (but happily, on another page).

Does anyone have that picture without the text from the VF page? I thought I did, but I just have a version with all the words getting in the way of the hot, sexy Bono.

Just got home (and scarfed my face off) from an almost 5 mile run. I want to give a shout out to Mysterious Ways (SolarPlexusExtendedVersion), UltraViolet (from Montreal 2), The Cry/Electric Co (Boston 1983), Mysterious Ways (Pop Mexico) and the full moon for making it an awesome run. It was about time the tide turned on my runs lately. And I managed to do it about 48 minutes which for me is quick.

Charlie and I were in a restaurant tonight and I told him I bet we don't leave there without hearing a U2 song. :hmm: Then Rise Above came on. :love: Close enough.

:drool:

Just got home (and scarfed my face off) from an almost 5 mile run. I want to give a shout out to Mysterious Ways (SolarPlexusExtendedVersion), UltraViolet (from Montreal 2), The Cry/Electric Co (Boston 1983), Mysterious Ways (Pop Mexico) and the full moon for making it an awesome run. It was about time the tide turned on my runs lately. And I managed to do it about 48 minutes which for me is quick.

:hi5: :D

Charlie and I were in a restaurant tonight and I told him I bet we don't leave there without hearing a U2 song. :hmm: Then Rise Above came on. :love: Close enough.

*:heart:'s that song*

I bet it's in Larry's House O'Stuff somewhere :lol:

:lol:

Tara, thanks so much! :wave:

So, I watched The Man On the Train. I didn't think much of it. :reject: I thought Our Man Mullen did a very fine job.

When I saw it was on On Demand (I hardly ever think to check out On Demand, so it's a miracle I realized this movie was available through that service), I watched the free preview they had of it, and it was, I guess, just a scene from the movie.

Except that scene I watched? Nowhere in the movie. It had Donald Sutherland interacting with a character that I'm pretty sure was nowhere in the movie. WTF? What, did they take a scene from some other Donald Sutherland movie? So weird.

Back
Top Bottom