PGP here to stroke Bono's....ego

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VP, that's such a great deal on clothes. I love Reitmans :love: They're one of a few stores around here that have good quality clothes that actually fit :D

They're awesome! It was actually Amy who told me to go there when I started my job, I'd forgotten that they existed!

I'm too large for their pants (at least at the store I go to most often), but at least the shirts fit. :) They might have larger sizes in other stores, but I have no clue if they're in any of the ones near me. I should look into that, because I could use a few more pants/skirts. :)

If I can fit into them, I can't imagine you not being able to! I'm all hips and thighs and boobs. :lol: I take around size 12 regular depending on the style and fit If it's a tighter fit with less give, then a 14. My store also has a plus size and a petite section.

It's an awesome show. He's actually nicer on KN than he is on Hell's Kitchen. But, he's the nicest on MasterChef. *doesn't watch MasterChef*

I have a choose a favorite part? That seems mean. :wink:

I kinda like the part where Larry pulled over on the side of the street and some German cop dude was getting mad at him and the camera man, and Larry is just grinning like, "Whatever, dude." It's funny.

It's an awesome show. He's actually nicer on KN than he is on Hell's Kitchen. But, he's the nicest on MasterChef. *doesn't watch MasterChef*

I kinda like the part where Larry pulled over on the side of the street and some German cop dude was getting mad at him and the camera man, and Larry is just grinning like, "Whatever, dude." It's funny.

Have you ever seen the UK version of Hell's Kitchen? You can download it. It's REALLY good. I think that Fox has him amp up his assholishness for ratings. In the UK version, he's still blunt, but not as shrill and assholey. It's a really good show, and they don't need him to be like that for ratings!

They're awesome! It was actually Amy who told me to go there when I started my job, I'd forgotten that they existed!

If I can fit into them, I can't imagine you not being able to! I'm all hips and thighs and boobs. :lol: I take around size 12 regular depending on the style and fit If it's a tighter fit with less give, then a 14. My store also has a plus size and a petite section.

I'm ALL hips and thighs. :lol: I'm usually a 16-18, unfortunately. :sigh: My figure is deceiving. :lol: However, I'm doing a workout contest that goes from next week until January, so hopefully that will help me in dropping a few sizes. :)

One of the stores near me has plus sizes, so I'll for sure be going shopping!

Have you ever seen the UK version of Hell's Kitchen? You can download it. It's REALLY good. I think that Fox has him amp up his assholishness for ratings. In the UK version, he's still blunt, but not as shrill and assholey. It's a really good show, and they don't need him to be like that for ratings!

I have not seen it, but I really want to... :hmm:

I'm ALL hips and thighs. :lol: I'm usually a 16-18, unfortunately. :sigh: My figure is deceiving. :lol: However, I'm doing a workout contest that goes from next week until January, so hopefully that will help me in dropping a few sizes. :)

One of the stores near me has plus sizes, so I'll for sure be going shopping!

Yay, let me know what you got! :hyper:

I have not seen it, but I really want to... :hmm:

He still gets pissed off when it's called for, but it seems more real and genuine than the US version.

VP, I love that dress and those boots are dreamy! They wouldn't fit over my calves but they look great!

K, did you see a couple pages back, I posted the sound clip?

I was looking on the H& M site for the dress I bought a couple weeks ago but they don't have it. :shrug:

eta: K, I got your msg on fb :wink:

I wasn't super thrilled with FTSD :reject: I just didn't think there was that much that was new. *ducks*

okay - I turned my TV up really really loud and recorded it with my computer's Garage Band. Then I put the file in itunes, then uploaded it to sendspace. Don't know if this will work for you guys but here it is :lol: Thank god for a day off and leaving my papers to be graded at school.

Download LMJ.aif from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

eta: just figured out how to convert to mp3... uploading again

eta: Download LMJ - mp3.mp3 from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

I can't believe I just spent the last hour doing this :reject: I am such a perv :lol:

I downloaded it JUST to hear suggestive Larry. :shifty: :reject:

Harry Potter & the Chamber of Secrets is on. :hyper:
ABC Family is doing some sort of HP marathon thing this weekend. :love:

Awww I love that part too :cute:

One of my favs:
When they're playing WGRYWH :drool:

VP, I love that dress and those boots are dreamy! They wouldn't fit over my calves but they look great!

K, did you see a couple pages back, I posted the sound clip?

I was looking on the H& M site for the dress I bought a couple weeks ago but they don't have it. :shrug:

eta: K, I got your msg on fb :wink:

I wasn't super thrilled with FTSD :reject: I just didn't think there was that much that was new. *ducks*

Yep I found the clip. Gonna download it in the morning when I turn on my laptop. Something to look forward to :sexywink:

Btw, THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug:

Have a good night, zu!

Resist the temptation to do more, VP! :hi5:

Dinner is in the oven. It should be ready by the time the hockey game begins. :drool:

For some reason I keep thinking today is Saturday. :huh: :lol: I don't why - ALL days are pretty much like Saturday to me. Maybe because it's a holiday today...

I watched them a few years ago. I either got them on Pirate Bay or Demonoid.

Good to know....

Demonoid is by invite only. If you need one, let me know. I'm not sure if I have any, but if I do, I'll give you one. :)

Thank you... I'll check PB in a bit first, though.

I downloaded it JUST to hear suggestive Larry. :shifty: :reject:
:reject: I did too

ABC Family is doing some sort of HP marathon thing this weekend. :love:
They have my eternal love just because they do these HP weekends.... Seriously.

Awww I love that part too :cute:

One of my favs:
When they're playing WGRYWH :drool:

OH, I love that part too!

okay - off to see a play my friend directed - M*A*S*H. Should be fun/sad/good.
Nice to be here for a change. :hug:

M*A*S*H? I love that movie/show! Still need to read the original book, but I'm afraid to, considering what I know about the filming of said movie....

Have a good night, zu!

Resist the temptation to do more, VP! :hi5:

Dinner is in the oven. It should be ready by the time the hockey game begins. :drool:

For some reason I keep thinking today is Saturday. :huh: :lol: I don't why - ALL days are pretty much like Saturday to me. Maybe because it's a holiday today...

I just got done cooking! It took me an hour to make a meal that should've only taken 35 minutes...

I just put panzarotti in the oven. The dough was store bought (but store made, so sorta fresh) which I generally don't use...but for some reason, it didn't rise. Oh well, I'm sure it'll be fine.

My kittens are so adorable. :heart: The mom cat gives me kisses. :cute: She's the only one who does. When I'm in the kitchen, she'll stand up on the chairs with her front paws on the backs of the chair. I lean in to her and make a kissing motion, and she leans in to me and "kisses" me. :love:

If I try to do that with any of the others, they back away as if to say "wtf are you doiing, you idiot?" :lol:

Mmm... panzarotti! :drool:

And your kitty sounds SO adorable! :cute: Very sweet.

I just made a pasta bake, so it's nothing fancy and it required very little effort. I'm going to a potluck on Monday, though, and I'm going to try a new recipe (with loads of shortcuts of course). I'll be making chicken enchiladas. They sound very delicious!

Mmm... panzarotti! :drool:

And your kitty sounds SO adorable! :cute: Very sweet.

I just made a pasta bake, so it's nothing fancy and it required very little effort. I'm going to a potluck on Monday, though, and I'm going to try a new recipe (with loads of shortcuts of course). I'll be making chicken enchiladas. They sound very delicious!

Recipe please? In theory, that sounds like something I should like, but in practice, both times I've made it, it's been a dismal failure.

I have a potluck coming up at work, plus we're doing a cookie exchange. Have to find awesome things to make for those. And today we drew for secret Santa in our department. I got our manager. She's like mid-50s and she loves Adam Levine. A Maroon 5 cd? I don't even know. :lol:

Recipe please? In theory, that sounds like something I should like, but in practice, both times I've made it, it's been a dismal failure.

I just made it up myself. :lol: It was spaghetti noodles, and then I browned ground beef and added some taco seasoning to it. Once that was cooked, I added a large jar of spaghetti sauce, portabello mushrooms and peppers that I'd cooked up earlier, and some spices. Simmered that for a little bit and then added it to the mostly cooked pasta in a casserole dish. Mixed that up and mixed in some cheddar cheese. Then a bit more grated cheddar and parmesan cheese on top. Bake. I think it should taste okay. I was worried about there not being enough flavour, so that's why I added the taco seasoning to the ground beef, just to give it a bit of a kick. :lol: We'll see!

I have a potluck coming up at work, plus we're doing a cookie exchange. Have to find awesome things to make for those. And today we drew for secret Santa in our department. I got our manager. She's like mid-50s and she loves Adam Levine. A Maroon 5 cd? I don't even know. :lol:

Oh, I HATED secret Santa stuff at work. :crack: I'd always end up buying a box of chocolates or a mug with coffee beans/tea/whatever their favourite hot drink was. I suck at gift giving to people I don't know much about. :lol:

I just made it up myself. :lol: It was spaghetti noodles, and then I browned ground beef and added some taco seasoning to it. Once that was cooked, I added a large jar of spaghetti sauce, portabello mushrooms and peppers that I'd cooked up earlier, and some spices. Simmered that for a little bit and then added it to the mostly cooked pasta in a casserole dish. Mixed that up and mixed in some cheddar cheese. Then a bit more grated cheddar and parmesan cheese on top. Bake. I think it should taste okay. I was worried about there not being enough flavour, so that's why I added the taco seasoning to the ground beef, just to give it a bit of a kick. :lol: We'll see!

Mmm, that sounds yummy! I meant the chicken enchiladas though. Do you have a recipe you use for that?

Mmm, that sounds yummy! I meant the chicken enchiladas though. Do you have a recipe you use for that?

:lmao: Oh, sorry. I've never made them before, so I'm using my friends as guinea pigs.

White Chicken Enchiladas | The Pioneer Woman Cooks | Ree Drummond

That's the recipe I'm going to use, and modify it a little bit. There's no way I'm going to cook a chicken myself - that takes way too much time. I buy excellent rotisserie chickens from Costco, so I'll be using that and packaged chicken broth. Oh yeah, and I'll use small flour tortillas instead of corn ones, so I can skip that frying process. :) Hopefully it will be good!

Back
Top Bottom