PGP here to stroke Bono's....ego

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
domo-kun said:
Ooooh , jealous on the phone story!

My husband will get to hear about it over drinks tomorrow night. He loves Edge in an almost creepy way. But hey it's how I get to see as many shows as I can.

Sounds like a good deal. Your hubby gets to oggle Edge, you get to oggle Bono. :wink: Perhaps one day you could do a date exchange with them after a double date.

My husband will get to hear about it over drinks tomorrow night. He loves Edge in an almost creepy way. But hey it's how I get to see as many shows as I can.

Well , I'm not the one to blame your husband. I mean , Edge does things to you in strange ways, no matter which sex you are.
Take one for the team , I mean... Someone has to do it.
Tough I'm not sure which one of you two has the hardest job .:shifty:

Sounds like a good deal. Your hubby gets to oggle Edge, you get to oggle Bono. :wink: Perhaps one day you could do a date exchange with them after a double date.

Lmfao

Okay , I have a strange desire for Pub grub GG
Irish sausage anyone?

I could do with some steak. But without the peppersauce this time please. :wink:

I'm seriously making myself a snack right now. :hmm:
My sauce was ...

excellent_RE_Memebase_52-s438x438-192948.jpg

GTG to bed now , bye Grace, GG, Tara , Dazz!

It's cool because there are no Plebans that close to me. I think U217 lives in Massachusetts somewhere.

EdgeFest has landed in Toronto. I had no idea it was so far away. On the map it doesn't look that far.

And common misspellings on my phone for Edge and Bono? Esge and Bonk. True story.

I do! South of the city.

I mis-type Bono as "Bobo" embarrassingly often.

So I'm not alone in this, heh. I mistype my own name with an alarming frequency.

Bad news from my mom's doctor.

Hugs. There is a lot they can do, so stay positive.

Ok,Bonogirls! I hope you have all been good this year,cos Santa Claus came early this year.I like my cookies with milk,thank you!
bonokiltkatya.jpg

Ok,Bonogirls! I hope you have all been good this year,cos Santa Claus came early this year.I like my cookies with milk,thank you!
bonokiltkatya.jpg

Wha...wha...<gasps for air>...what's the back story on this kilt wearing?

Okay, I may or may not allowing my Christmas music to play on my iPod. I have shuffle on and I didn't skip 'Santa Claus is Back in Town'.

I just realized my Glee Xmas cd was on the PC that crashed last year. :sad:
I need to track it down NOW. I know I made a copy of it, but all my Xmas cds are tucked away with the decorations. And those wont be coming out for a bit yet. I might have to go digging for the cds though. :hmm: :shh:

It's cool because there are no Plebans that close to me.
There's none near me either. I'm near Youngstown, OH and I know ONE LJ user who lives by Columbus, but that's still 3 hrs away. :sad:

And lots of :hug: for Tara.

I can't allow myself to listen to Christmas music until after American Thanksgiving. While I'm working at home I usually have my iTunes on the go, and every now and then one of my Christmas songs will pop up, but I'm skipping them. Only a few more weeks until I feel okay about listening to them. :)

I can't allow myself to listen to Christmas music until after American Thanksgiving. While I'm working at home I usually have my iTunes on the go, and every now and then one of my Christmas songs will pop up, but I'm skipping them. Only a few more weeks until I feel okay about listening to them. :)

Usually I don't do anything Xmas related until Black Friday (the huge shopping day that is always the day after American Thanksgiving), but I might start early this year simply because right now I've got the energy and actually feel up to decorating and shopping. I'll be into my 3rd trimester by the time Christmas hits, and so I might be best to get things done early.

When I had Lil' CK, I was decorating right after Halloween, and it took all of my energy to do so. (I was due the first week of December, and he was born a few days after our Thanksgiving. Had I waited, NOTHING would have gotten done, lol.)

Usually I don't do anything Xmas related until Black Friday (the huge shopping day that is always the day after American Thanksgiving), but I might start early this year simply because right now I've got the energy and actually feel up to decorating and shopping. I'll be into my 3rd trimester by the time Christmas hits, and so I might be best to get things done early.

When I had Lil' CK, I was decorating right after Halloween, and it took all of my energy to do so. (I was due the first week of December, and he was born a few days after our Thanksgiving. Had I waited, NOTHING would have gotten done, lol.)

Oh, I'm very familiar with Black Friday! :lol: I'm a dual citizen (my mom is American), so we usually spend US Thanksgiving with our family down there. That's still in the plans for this year, if I don't have a job by then. It's not looking very likely, but you never know. I have one interview coming up next week, and hopefully the place that I applied to this afternoon will call me for an interview as well. We'll see! :)

I'm so glad our family no longer does gifts - it makes the holiday season SO much better. No stress at all - it's just about hanging out together and not having to worry about buying shit and figuring out what the hell this person or that person wants. :lol: And seeing who gets the best tan, of course. :wink: Best decision EVER!! :D

Oh, I'm very familiar with Black Friday! :lol: I'm a dual citizen (my mom is American), so we usually spend US Thanksgiving with our family down there. That's still in the plans for this year, if I don't have a job by then. It's not looking very likely, but you never know. I have one interview coming up next week, and hopefully the place that I applied to this afternoon will call me for an interview as well. We'll see! :)

I'm so glad our family no longer does gifts - it makes the holiday season SO much better. No stress at all - it's just about hanging out together and not having to worry about buying shit and figuring out what the hell this person or that person wants. :lol: And seeing who gets the best tan, of course. :wink: Best decision EVER!! :D

Yeah, our family keeps the gifts small. Lil' CK & my nephew get the majority of course, with us adults basically buying one small thing for the others. (There's my mom & stepdad, my sis & bro-in-law, and me & Mr CK) It takes a lot of the pressure off and we all enjoy spending more on the kids, anyways. :lol:

Yeah, our family keeps the gifts small. Lil' CK & my nephew get the majority of course, with us adults basically buying one small thing for the others. (There's my mom & stepdad, my sis & bro-in-law, and me & Mr CK) It takes a lot of the pressure off and we all enjoy spending more on the kids, anyways. :lol:

Exactly! Christmas is more for kids anyway. Once my brother and I were adults and had long moved out of their house, we started to talk about doing something different. Our Hawaii trips started as trip for health reasons for me, but it's turned into an annual tradition, which is so awesome. :love:

I love YouTube.

You have to wait until 5:00 in to get to the goods. WTF is going on with Bono's hair?
Little Steven's SunCity Video - YouTube

:laugh: Oh my god that's awesome!

:shifty:

Ok, for those of you following my "Saga of the Lost T-shirt" : THE ORIGINAL SHIPMENT CAME TODAY. It's a week late.

:lmao:

My mom says when the second one comes in, we can keep it too, even if they tell us we have to pay for it.... but, still, this is freaking hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom