PGP here to stroke Bono's....ego

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's cool because there are no Plebans that close to me. I think U217 lives in Massachusetts somewhere.

EdgeFest has landed in Toronto. I had no idea it was so far away. On the map it doesn't look that far.

And common misspellings on my phone for Edge and Bono? Esge and Bonk. True story.

From Thunder Bay to Toronto it's almost an hour and a half flight and we're in the same province. She had to cross over some of Saskatchewan, all of Manitoba, and practically all of Ontario :wink:

Were there any U2 songs on that jukebox that didn't get played that night??
I think they made more money off the jukebox than from our food and drink orders.

Yep I definitely put in more money for songs then food/drinks :shifty:

:lol: I love that show, but I haven't watched the new episodes (I'm a big Elliot fan, and he's gone :sad:)

It's definitely not the same. I don't like any of the new episodes cuz he's not there :angry:

Dude, it is EdgeFest weekend!

Tomorrow, we are meeting for dinner. Saturday, I don't think we have much planned. Sunday morning, we are going to brunch with EdgeFest for her birthday. Monday, I took off and taking Grace to the Children's Museum.

How about yourself?

Awesome, have fun with her! :D

My GetGlue stickers arrived this morning! :hyper:

HELLO GORGEOUS LARRY STICKER!!! :drool:

Woohoo! I don't know when mine will be arriving - I think I requested them to be mailed to me just a few days ago, so it will probably be another week or so. Our mail is SO damn slow. I think part of it is my landlord's fault - I'll go for days and have nothing in the mailbox outside of my door, then all of a sudden there will be a crapload of stuff. I think they have a postal box a few blocks away, because I see a few of these big boxes in our neighbourhood, but I've never seen a Canada Post delivery car/truck actually stopping at people's houses. I know they must not check it every day. Whenever I ordered fun things online I'd always have them shipped to me at work, because I knew they'd get to me faster that way. :lol: Now that that's no longer an option, I'm getting VERY impatient waiting for all my fun stuff to arrive. I hope it all comes soon! :)

DAMMIT!

I checked OnDemand, and they have Man On The Train, but it's a freakin $7 rental!!!

WTF?!?!? :angry: :sad:

Yeah, while there are all sorts of older movies available for free via On Demand, new DVD releases or before-it's-in-theaters (this is becoming more common with indie films, which I think is kind of cool), they charge a premium for those. It seems to range from about $6-$10, from what I've seen.

I think Amazon has it available for streaming as well, but no idea how much they charge. I would guess the movie company helps set the price, so I don't think they would have it for a different price than On Demand (I could be wrong).

:sad: <- does not even begin to describe how I feel right now

Oh no, what's wrong?

tumblr_lsp1xqS0Gp1r2zi67o1_1280.jpg

:drool: I was checking through an old thread, just found this.

Tara :hug: If you ever need to talk or vent, please let us know. There are MANY of us (myself included) who are or have dealt with loved ones going through very tough health difficulties. Wishing the best for your mom's health. :hug:

The Power knows I've gotten wonderful support from people in PGP, PLEBA and others in Interland who sometimes drop in during all my family's and my own medical crisises.

So if you at least partly readyto talk about it at some point we're here for you.

Catching up on Tara , who needs a big :hug: for her fam.

And on the rest of the thread. Hi guys!:wave:

Back
Top Bottom