PGP here to stroke Bono's....ego

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FIXED

759909977_TgLNH-O.jpg

:sexywink: :drool:

:combust::drool:

New thread, nice :)

:reject: I don't know any of Gavin's songs except for ITNOTF.

And we just found out SP added a Dutch date! Thanks to the Dutch U2 fans from DutchElevation whom I met previously in line in Dublin and Frankfurt and Hannover, whom we ran into at the Kaiser Chiefs. :giggle: How coincidental is that?

Tickets weren't even sold out, as little people realised this extra show was there! :yippie:

:giggle: The new thread title is awesome.

Charlie and I were in a restaurant tonight and I told him I bet we don't leave there without hearing a U2 song. :hmm: Then Rise Above came on. :love: Close enough.

Hey that totally counts. :lol:

I bet it's in Larry's House O'Stuff somewhere :lol:
As far as I'm concerned, everything of importance that ISNT on display somewhere is totally in Larry's house. Hence why his house is The Happiest Place On Earth. Forget Disney. :shifty:

Although personally MY favorite place would be Adam's house. :shifty: :mac:

Dude, it is EdgeFest weekend!

Tomorrow, we are meeting for dinner. Saturday, I don't think we have much planned. Sunday morning, we are going to brunch with EdgeFest for her birthday. Monday, I took off and taking Grace to the Children's Museum.

How about yourself?

Dude, it is EdgeFest weekend!

Tomorrow, we are meeting for dinner. Saturday, I don't think we have much planned. Sunday morning, we are going to brunch with EdgeFest for her birthday. Monday, I took off and taking Grace to the Children's Museum.

How about yourself?

Oh awesome! She's coming for a visit?

I don't have too much going on. Just a low key weekend :wink:

She's coming to see Noel Gallagher and we decided to dinner. Then of course she came in here and we're all BFF now.

My husband and EdgeFest love Edge. Her husband and I love Bono. It all works out.

Okay, I may or may not allowing my Christmas music to play on my iPod. I have shuffle on and I didn't skip 'Santa Claus is Back in Town'.

She's coming to see Noel Gallagher and we decided to dinner. Then of course she came in here and we're all BFF now.

My husband and EdgeFest love Edge. Her husband and I love Bono. It all works out.

Have fun! :hug:

My GetGlue stickers arrived this morning! :hyper:

HELLO GORGEOUS LARRY STICKER!!! :drool:

:drool:

Okay, I may or may not allowing my Christmas music to play on my iPod. I have shuffle on and I didn't skip 'Santa Claus is Back in Town'.

No judgement here....We played the U2 Christmas song on the jukebox at the fan gathering in Minneapolis :lol:

It's cool because there are no Plebans that close to me. I think U217 lives in Massachusetts somewhere.

EdgeFest has landed in Toronto. I had no idea it was so far away. On the map it doesn't look that far.

And common misspellings on my phone for Edge and Bono? Esge and Bonk. True story.

Have fun! :hug:

:drool:

No judgement here....We played the U2 Christmas song on the jukebox at the fan gathering in Minneapolis :lol:

Were there any U2 songs on that jukebox that didn't get played that night??
I think they made more money off the jukebox than from our food and drink orders.

As far as I'm concerned, everything of importance that ISNT on display somewhere is totally in Larry's house. Hence why his house is The Happiest Place On Earth. Forget Disney. :shifty:

Although personally MY favorite place would be Adam's house. :shifty: :mac:

:shifty:

Morning all :wave:

I think I need to stop watching Law and Order SVU so much. I had two dreams in a row last night that involved Olivia and Elliot :lol:

:lol: I love that show, but I haven't watched the new episodes (I'm a big Elliot fan, and he's gone :sad:)

My GetGlue stickers arrived this morning! :hyper:

HELLO GORGEOUS LARRY STICKER!!! :drool:

:hyper: Maybe mine will come soon!

It's cool because there are no Plebans that close to me. I think U217 lives in Massachusetts somewhere.

EdgeFest has landed in Toronto. I had no idea it was so far away. On the map it doesn't look that far.

And common misspellings on my phone for Edge and Bono? Esge and Bonk. True story.

:lmao:

:shifty: I'd bonk Bonk anytime...

:D Have fun with Edgefest!

Back
Top Bottom