PGP - Here It Goes Again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

:ohmy: Really?

Unfortunately this writers block extends to anything and everything - I haven't even been able to write any fan fiction or writing exercises :sigh:

Indeed, he's on the cover of starweek (a local paper's tv guide)
Gosh, I already forgot the name of the show :reject: but he's supposed to be this guy who's just tailspinning...I think he's supposed to be a writer?

lemme see if I can find something...

And maybe you just need a little.....inspiration :sexywink:
*coughphonesexcough*

On "Californication," which premiered Monday and repeats Wednesday at 9 p.m. ET, the lanky actor plays dysfunctional writer Hank Moody, who drowns his angst over writer's block and his split with his gorgeous girlfriend, Karen (Natascha McElhone), in bouts of drinking and casual sex.

:hmm: maybe that's what I should be doing :lol: :wink:

I'm doing pretty good, thanks! :) Nothing too interesting going on right now, but life is good.

I hope all of you are good.

It's nice to see you Russty - it's been a long time! :hug:

:hug: for everyone!

I didn't even know there was an LA ink! :lol: That's how often I watch tv. And we don't have any cable.

Russty Cat said:

I didn't even know there was an LA ink! :lol: That's how often I watch tv. And we don't have any cable.

Kat Von D from Miami Ink has opened her own shop. The commercial was pretty awesome. It just started recently I think....

I always think of you when I see it (commercial for it). :kiss:

What trouble you been getting into lately hun? :mac:

Russty Cat said:

OMG You have got to see it :yes:

did you see my nose piercing? :happy:

ooh, and Gav and I are getting new tattoos while he's here *runs off to photobucket

I'm getting this done as a cuff around my right upper arm

decorated-heart.jpg

or this one in the center of my upper back, just under my neck

eventually I'll probably have both :lol:

Last edited:
Russty- in the next year and a half or so my mom and I are planning to move to San Diego. My plan is to get my prelicensing certificate in nursing from a community college in that area. Then if all goes as planned, im going to move to LA after getting my RN license, work as a nurse there and get my Bachelors in nursing from UCLA. Ive always wanted to live in LA and it looks like it may happen! And ill be near you! :hyper:

SG I want to see!! Bring on the nose piercing!

Kat Von D is freakin hawt! :drool: I'm sure its big bucks to get a tat done there. :huh:

MGMyGuinness said:
Russty- in the next year and a half or so my mom and I are planning to move to San Diego. My plan is to get my prelicensing certificate in nursing from a community college in that area. Then if all goes as planned, im going to move to LA after getting my RN license, work as a nurse there and get my Bachelors in nursing from UCLA. Ive always wanted to live in LA and it looks like it may happen! And ill be near you! :hyper:

OH MAN! That would be so freakin cool!!! We could totally hang out and do fun stuff! :dance: :hug:

SG I love both of those!! They are going to look so great! :drool:

Back
Top Bottom