PGP - Here It Goes Again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wear these and everything will be ok....
d20757.JPG

:tsk: carlos phails

basically, he's a guy whos a music teacher at my (now old) school and also a great guitarist, I've liked him since 2004, badly crushing since march this year.... and he promised he'd help me pick out a guitar for myself, then in july he said he had to go to a music shop in amsterdam and I could join him if I wanted to.... then I hadn't heard from him in a month... until I mailed him again, he replied once... and I haven't heard from him ever since.... it was 6 days ago... we were supposed to go tomorrow... that's.. today by the way now since it's past midnight...
but he never said a time or location, so I'm basically screwed
waited a fucking month for him, and now I still have no guitar...

Galeongirl said:
well yea, I thought he was your prob anyway, same with me and my dad :rolleyes: some things will never change

I'm taking over a friends apartment for three months, starting September, and it's going to be sooo nice to have all that time for myself :drool:

Of course, I'll probably go nuts after the first week alone, being so used to having all these people around me :lol: One of the reasons to why I haven't moved out yet :happy:

JezSnape said:

I'm taking over a friends apartment for three months, starting September, and it's going to be sooo nice to have all that time for myself :drool:

Of course, I'll probably go nuts after the first week alone, being so used to having all these people around me :lol: One of the reasons to why I haven't moved out yet :happy:

you will, believe me.... I thought I'd be able to be on my own, but when my parents left for holidays and my sis left for a few days too I felt completely crap and alone since my friends were all on holidays too.... thank god I had the blue crack :hug: the gals here helped me a lot to get trough that first day... after that it was ok

GG, I know, I was watching my brother's apartment a couple of years ago, when he went with his girlfriend to visit her parents, and it was only for the weekend! I was talking to the dog, to myself, to the plants, I turned both the TV and the stereo on and sat on the internet :lol: Unfortunately that was before I came here, so I didn't have my girls :(

yea I listened to the radio constantly too.... I had to work most days, so that was distracting too... well, it was only crap 3 hours a day ><

I know, I love CSI :heart: The new season started here this Monday.

Oh, and soon the new season of House MD is starting up :hyper:

Oh, well, I'm gonna head off and see if I can finish up the damn fic I'm writing on that no one will ever read, 'cause apparently there's no fandom what so ever... :lol:

I might be back later, but I seriously doubt it. So good night :hug:

:shh: no, it's a Extreme Makeover Home Edition fic, and it's seriously Mary Sue too :rolleyes: :lol:

Good night, for real now :wink:

*I forgot to log out, that was why I came back :lol:

:sad: no don't go

btw :giggle: did you know my mom is annoyed at B for not letting me know anything? :lol: and she doesn't even know him except for seeing him shortly at graduation...

Back
Top Bottom