PGP - Here It Goes Again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Total U2 Nut said:
Hey everyone :) How's everyone doing? God I'm crapping myself, I get my results tomorrow and I'm trying to work out how to break it to my parents when I fail french :| :happy: Fun times
Hi! :wave: Love your avi.
I hope you've done okay on it!

just been holding baby flydude,and he got mad at me:sad:
thanks BG:wave:how are you?

and i`v been thinking of doing some videos of playing guitar on youtube
what have you been up 2?

Serena Vox said:
Hi! :wave: Love your avi.
I hope you've done okay on it!

Thanks :wink: I love House, he's such a bastard :love: I'm hoping I will've done okay :uhoh: It's now I think I shoulda spent less time on here and more time revising.... :lol: It never would've happened.

flybabe said:

what have you been up 2?
Awww. :hug: Bet he's adorable though.

I've been writing and making icons, of course. :happy:

Total U2 Nut said:

Thanks :wink: I love House, he's such a bastard :love: I'm hoping I will've done okay :uhoh: It's now I think I shoulda spent less time on here and more time revising.... :lol: It never would've happened.
I love how much of a smart-allic he is. :wink:
Happens to the best of us. :lol: Hopefully you did alright though.

flybabe said:

what have you been up 2?

Well I've finished my Bono and Edge Love video. I need it compressed to100MB but I don't know how. I posted about it in the "My Bedge Vid" thread in PLEBA.

I'm back, my laptop died on my and my dad was occupying this computer :madwife:

SG :hug: Just think of all the fun you and Gavin will have while he's still there :sexywink:

:hug: aww, but at least he'll prolly be happy and completely exhausted :wink:

:sigh: I'm gonna stay up late tonight I think... i'ts not like I've anything planned for tomorrow now :shrug:

Galeongirl said:
:hug: aww, but at least he'll prolly be happy and completely exhausted :wink:

:sigh: I'm gonna stay up late tonight I think... i'ts not like I've anything planned for tomorrow now :shrug:

Jez :hug: GG :hug: Wild :hug: :heart:

How are my girls?

GG :hug: I'm sorry. Stupid men :madwife:

nothing happened Jez, that's the problem :sigh: I was supposed to buy my guitar tomorrow, but never got a reply so I don't know what time/location to meet B.... and I won't go all the way to amsterdam if I don't know anything!

Sorry to hear that, GG :hug: Hope he'll make it up to you :flirt:

SG, I'm ok.

A bit frustrated over a friend who can't seem to take a hint. I don't want to be mean to her and tell her not to call and text me everyday, but I might have to soon :|

:rolleyes: those kinda people are really annoying... I found out the only thing that really works is to just tell them straight in the face...

Last edited:
Galeongirl said:
:roll: those kinda people are really annoying... I found out the only thing that really works is to just tell them straight in the face...

Yeah... What I don't get is why she's so interested in becoming friends now. When we were classmates (seventh, eight and ninth grade, ten years ago :rolleyes: ) she wanted nothing to do with me, 'cause apparently I was the biggest loser on the school :shrug:

JezSnape said:

Yeah... What I don't get is why she's so interested in becoming friends now. When we were classmates (seventh, eight and ninth grade, ten years ago :rolleyes: ) she wanted nothing to do with me, 'cause apparently I was the biggest loser on the school :shrug:

:happy: ignore her!

:hug: Hi Wild....

Back
Top Bottom