PGP: Hello (Hello) *Disclaimer: That is an echo, not a Vertigo reference*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hyper: Going to Amoeba Records in Hollywood tomorrow. My brother is coming down to stay with my mom tomorrow and Monday so me and my kids are driving to LA where Chelsea's on a job all week. So for tomorrow me and Camille will spend the day there and spend the night and come home Monday morning. We got a hotel on Sunset Blvd, should be fun. :D

Chelsea got a job as the set/stills photographer on a movie. SO COOL. It's a career she has been interested in so this is awesome experience for her, and to see if she really wants to pursue it. She started last Wednesday, 13+ hour days that start at 6 AM call. She said the Kraft Service food for lunch is pretty cool, so she eats a good lunch, but afterward she's too exhausted to eat dinner. I'm gonna be a total mom and stock her room up with a little food when I'm there. :reject:
She volunteered for this job for the experience which is totally worth it, but she says next time she'll only do it for pay. LOL.

Anyway, looking forward to tomorrow! :D

Sounds like a fun day! :D

And wow, lucky job for Chelsea! Sounds like a cool one! :uhoh: early start though.

Just took some new pics of the changed aquarium. :D I'm pretty pleased how it looks now, much easier on the eye than the mess it was before.

Comet, that's exciting times two! :hyper: (I've been to Amoeba farther north, it's awesome...and Chelsea's job sounds ridiculously exciting!)

Record Store Day-ed out. Got Patti Smith and Iggy Pop, which I wanted more than everything everyone else was getting (Flaming Lips, Fun., etc etc) Also went to the record store just selling inexpensive stuff and got Zeppelin IV which I was long overdue of getting...

Today's drag ball at my school. It's not as fun to dress up as a guy as it is for guys to dress up as girls, mrrgh. I may just clean my room instead. I need to have shit organized so I can start the move out process next week...

it's mostly a lot of waiting in line for stuff...unless you really want whatever is released for RSD it's not much worth it. I tend to be happier with your average used records store and being occasionally pleasantly surprised by finding something I want...

(although just listened to side 2 of definitely used ZepIV, it has a scratch at the end of When The Levee Breaks :grumpy: ah well)

But yeah. I'm going to make a point of looking up what's released next year beforehand and saving up more money...

I wanted to see if my local record store had the 10" Nightwish RSD exclusive.... it has 4 demos from their latest album. I already have the demos, but, it would've been nice to have obtained a hard copy of them.

:shrug: Oh well.

:wave:

also, I'd like to say: there is no way in hell anyone would ever let Bono have a twitter. Especially not Ali. :shifty:

I want him on DrawSomething sooooo bad! OMG

Ali's Twitter: Rocked a great outfit the other day. Will dress as emo teen widow for the next 16 months to make up for it.

Ali's Twitter: Rocked a great outfit the other day. Will dress as emo teen widow for the next 16 months to make up for it.

Or

Damn, my black dress is dirty....luckily I have 35 others. Wear wedges to compete with Cuban heels on husband.

Um.... what is DrawSomething? :ohmy:

(also, :lmao: )

Or

Damn, my black dress is dirty....luckily I have 35 others. Wear wedges to compete with Cuban heels on husband.
:lol::lol:

Lol some guy from the U2 fan meeting thing that's happening in Dublin right now claims he was invited by Bono into his house and got to hear the new tracks. After he yesterday claimed the real Bono showed up at a tribute band gig. :rolleyes: Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure dude.

After he yesterday claimed the real Bono showed up at a tribute band gig.
roll.gif
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure dude.

He wasn't the real Bono! He's Angelino Lanzino,an italian Bono impersonator! In Italy he's very popular! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom