PGP: Hello (Hello) *Disclaimer: That is an echo, not a Vertigo reference*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just realized I almost forgot to post my Gary story from last night! *g*

So I got a pic with Gary after the show, and just before I moved away I said "I just wanted to say hi on behalf of some friends of mine... They were the ones responsible for the 'U2 fans :heart: Snow Patrol sign in Europe." His response, and I quote: "That's awesome, make sure to send the love back" and he had a big smile on his face :)

A friend texted me from the Atlanta airport to say that U2/Bono was there, although thanks to a tall guy in front of her, she didn't get a good look at Bono.

I am skeptical. Are there any stalker reports of his/their whereabouts?

She said he was coming out of a news stand shop as she was going in, and I had a hard time picturing Bono mingling amongst the unwashed masses, buying the latest US Weekly to read on the plane. :lol:

PS: hi! I took a break from eating everything but the cat to check in and announce this thrilling text from Atlanta.

NOTHING is working!!!!!!!! :angry::angry::angry:

Damn that timeline.....

I've tried everything so there's probably some super secret thing I'm supposed to do that I don't know about. They don't even tell you how big the pic should be! I had to search on my own. So freaking annoyed right now. My picture that I want to use isn't anything special but the fact that I can't get it to work how I want it to work is really pissing me off. :grumpy:

Yea I got the same issues. They don't tell you how big it should be, but I was uploading a pic that was WAY big enough, and it told me it had to be wider than 399 pixels. :doh: It was 700 pixels wide! So I have no clue wtf is up with that shitty function. I just tried until a pic fit.

Just realized I almost forgot to post my Gary story from last night! *g*

So I got a pic with Gary after the show, and just before I moved away I said "I just wanted to say hi on behalf of some friends of mine... They were the ones responsible for the 'U2 fans :heart: Snow Patrol sign in Europe." His response, and I quote: "That's awesome, make sure to send the love back" and he had a big smile on his face :)

:love: That's awesome. I'll certainly pass the message to Andre and Ria, who had the original sign!

A friend texted me from the Atlanta airport to say that U2/Bono was there, although thanks to a tall guy in front of her, she didn't get a good look at Bono.

Atlanta Hmm? Wasn't that home turf for a certain person we cannot mention here anymore because he'll cry when we all hate on his asshole moves?

My mom swore up and down that she saw Fedel Castro in that same airport in 1986. Maybe it's where the elite meet to tweet or something.

I thought you were one of the ones responsible for the original sign, but that's really cool :D

Nope, they had it already. :lol: With a German street sign with a snowflake on it. I passed the message on via FB.

:hyper: Got my new fish and the new plants. Man my aquarium will be so much prettier without the messy cheap plant I had!

does anyone know where The Edge is!?!?
:shifty:

*stumbles in, bleary-eyed*

Send Adam. And lots of coffee.

Mr CK started a new job this week (he's cooking again instead of doing crappy factory work so YAY) but the schedule is all over the place so I've got full-time FroBaby & Lil'CK duties. I haven't slept for more than an hour or so at a time all week. HALP.

(This also explains why I havent been around. I'm lucky to check into FB a couple times a day.)

*stumbles in, bleary-eyed*

Send Adam. And lots of coffee.

Mr CK started a new job this week (he's cooking again instead of doing crappy factory work so YAY) but the schedule is all over the place so I've got full-time FroBaby & Lil'CK duties. I haven't slept for more than an hour or so at a time all week. HALP.

(This also explains why I havent been around. I'm lucky to check into FB a couple times a day.)

Sounds like a tough schedule. :crack: Poor you! At least Mr CK got a good job again!

Hope the babies are all right, and that you'll get some sleep soon. :hug:

:lol: Man this aquarium forum is awesome. I just put up a notice that I want to sell all the water plants I got out of my aquarium, as they were growing wildly. And not even two hours later I already have a buyer from Belgium who wants it all for the price I wanted. Suh-weet!

Yay for making sales GG! I need to clean out my closet and see about selling off some of the nicer items at one of the local consignment shops. I used to have a part-time job at a vintage consignment shop in FL and wore some AWESOME stuff to work. Trouble is, I have no need for a lot of it now lol. I'd rather keep one or two favorites and sell the rest off for extra $$, y'know?

Yeah I can definitely understand that, why not try to sell stuff on the internet? :D It's suprisingly easy.

Kinda funny how with these sales I am basically paying for both plants and fish in my aquarium. :lol: I'm all earning it back with plant sales.

I might see about doing stuff online. Trouble is getting to the post office to ship stuff. It'd be a wee bit easier to just make one trip to the consignment shop. That's what I do with kid stuff. We have an AMAZING kids' consignment store called Once Upon A Child, and you can sell for store credit instead of cash (you tend to get more that way), and the credit doesnt have to be used same day so I sell stuff Lil'CK has outgrown and then either buy baby clothes or stuff for him depending on who needs what. I dare say that FroBaby wont need much in the way of clothes courtesy of the neighbors across the street who sent me 3 big bags loaded with clothes from their youngest daughter since she's 4 and they are done having kids.

And then my old hs boyfriend & his wife have been passing me down the stuff their baby girl outgrows (she turned a yr in january) and then all i have to do is wash it and return it. Add in the stuff we bought, plus all the gifts from various family members, etc...

that sounds pretty convenient! Here they don't have those stores, at least not that I know of! :hmm: Seems convenient.
Wow nice neighbour you got! neat!

It just occurred to me that somebody posted about an April fishing expedition Bono had booked, maybe six months ago. Was somewhere Caribbean I believe. Everybody was all, Bono fishing?!!

It just occurred to me that somebody posted about an April fishing expedition Bono had booked, maybe six months ago. Was somewhere Caribbean I believe. Everybody was all, Bono fishing?!!

:lol: Good thinking, wish I remembered in what thread that was so I could look it up!

I think I broke my fifth metatarsal at karate. Prettyboy may be pretty, but he's pretty much as solid as a brick wall. My foot vs his. His won. :crack:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom