PGP:Ha-ha-Happiness is More U2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy belated birthday Gg. Between kids and looking to move, I forgot my own is coming up. Hope you had fun and showered with gifts.

U2 on Tumblr is what was Bono's undoing. I followed peeps who posted U2 but they liked Sherlock too.

I will always love baby Bono. So cute and fresh. And he didn't like wearing a shirt. He should have gone shirtless through Pop.

Got it.

Part of a coming series :sexywink:

:drool: :cute: *fangirlish squeal*

I can't help it. JT is where I fell in love with him. It does things to me.

Coming series, eh?
That sounds SO naughty in my head but then again anything involving Adam and coming... *cough* You get the picture.

:laugh: Man I missed ya around here! We think alike, apparently. Great minds eh? :wink:

Awww, I miss it here too...but during the off-seasons you know I end up wandering away. As it was put over in EYKIW, "when the kitten's back something is gonna happen soon" so I suppose my timing is something to look forward to ;)

And birthday wishes to all with upcoming or just passed special days! :heart:

No....I was thinking more along these lines:
:drool:
fly.jpg

:sexywink:

*RAWR*

:drool::drool::drool:

NOW I have extra energry to get up the elevated subway

I have 2 elevated subways to deal with now blah

it's not bad at all unless i'm really tired ....really-- OR :yuck: in 100F weather or :yikes: ice and snow

thanks Jeevy

COMET I HOPE U R feeling better by now

throw some Eucalyptus in a pot and steam!!! very helpful

if you haven't done simillar yet

ZIINNNGGGGGGG

:ohmy::ohmy:

What was THAT???!!!@

Oh I KNOW it was a Radar Beam from CK as she was checking NYC for Signs of Ads and the gang ! :D

Top of the Morning to ya JJ

Have a great time! :D

thanks Jeevy

COMET I HOPE U R feeling better by now

throw some Eucalyptus in a pot and steam!!! very helpful

if you haven't done simillar yet

ZIINNNGGGGGGG

:ohmy::ohmy:

What was THAT???!!!@

Oh I KNOW it was a Radar Beam from CK as she was checking NYC for Signs of Ads and the gang ! :D

Top of the Morning to ya JJ

Have a great time! :D

:lol::lol::lol::lol: This is why I love you, Dazz. And as far as signs of the lads go....well Ad's got his hooks in me pretty good right now! Can't get 'im outta my head these days! Not that I mind!

I think we're close. Especially as squabbling ensues over in EYKIW over whether or not we're even getting news. :lol:

And I about fell outta my chair just now; U2 night at Cleveland Indians stadium on 8/24. Fireworks after the show are set to the band's music.

Upper bleachers are only $10 ea; might need to find a way to plan a day trip...*musing* We could do the R&RHoF, drool all over the Fly leather & Ad's bass; go to the ballgame that night.... :drool:

Dang, is it just me or do the top 2 gifs freeze and stop moving after a few seconds? :( They look great jeevey, I just wish i could see them move. :scratch: weird I haven't seen this happen before.

Thanks for the well wishes daz! :hug: I went out today (looking totally gross! :lol: ) to find some new cold meds, I'm desperate! I got some $14 stuff that seems to be helping a bit, but still not great. :sigh:

And I just saw a mosquito fly by my computer screen!! :panic: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo :panic::panic::panic:
Mosquitos are the worst for me I hate them! :scream:

Gr, it's all about getting them small enough, few colors or pixels enough, I'm not quite sure. I already took out at least half the frames. It's all much more complex than you'd think. I do wish you could edit things for longer than one hour in this place. Comet, maybe I'll message you about how to edit another one and then replace it on the same PB link- that can be done, right?

It's like Bono's played a trick on him or something- in the first one he's going along with Bono's over the top sextrionics without noticing, then realizes he's smiling and thinks "Oh God, look what you've made me do." I'll make it smaller a little later on, cause it looks like it's still not running smoothly.

And cheers to CK for brilliant smackdown on ETKIW negativity/defense of the superiority of PLEBA over in the new album thread- post 872 or so. Someday I'll figure how to make proper quotes of one post in another, but it really was great.

And cheers to CK for brilliant smackdown on ETKIW negativity/defense of the superiority of PLEBA over in the new album thread- post 872 or so. Someday I'll figure how to make proper quotes of one post in another, but it really was great.

:cute: Aww, you're welcome. I would just much rather focus on the good things right now. Like JT Ad's winking and grinning. :drool::drool::drool:

Here's the first one quite a bit smaller, ect. Any better?

This one seems to be working, as in it doesn't freeze, but it loops before ever getting to the eye roll business. is that what i should be seeing? :hmm: It's a repeat just of bono singing in the first part. The starnge thing about those big ones is that I have never seen a gif that will play at first, the first time you see it, then freeze and never move again. It's so weird. Usually if they are too big or don't work they just don't move at all. huh!

Anyway, yes you can replace images in PB and they will replace everywhere that you used them in the past. This is the reason you can put any creepy pic of your choosing in place where someone has hot linked you and they can't do anything about it. :wink: (Of course it will replace everywhere that you have used it too. :lol:) But anyway, as long as the file name and location is EXACTLY the same, you can do it.

Yes, that's what you should be seeing. And that's the difference between a Bono girl and an Edge girl, I guess. All you see is Bono singing and all I see is Edge pushing back with that little accidental smile. ;)

I don't know about you but it seems like a 3 second gif is reliably coming out at 4 or 5 GB, which is apparently way too big. I know about the scrolling through just once and freezing- it's so weird because it's looping just fine on my PB page.

CK, I get such a kick out of all the tough guys over on ETYKIW bitching about U2, how over the hill they are, how the new record will suck and they really don't care if they ever release another and making fun of the obsessiveness of Plebans, all while hanging out on a U2 fan board in the "waiting for the new album" thread! The irony never ceases to entertain me.

Ah ok cool then the small one is working, and yes the smile, it's so great! :cute:

Hmm... wow 4 or 5 GB for a gif? Especially only a few seconds worth is HUGE. Are you sure you mean GB? :scratch: Maybe you meant MB because I never heard of a gif being a GB before. :ohmy: However, even 4-5 MB is also too big for a gif of only 3 seconds. So it's really strange. I guess it's just that program, and it's completely different for photoshop I guess. Some of my biggest and longest (shut up! :p ) gifs are rarely over 2 MB.. let me look for examples...

This one is 1.71 MB, and is maybe 13 seconds long? Really hard to say though because everyone's computer will run at different speeds.

bono-pop-drink-comet.gif~original

Ok strike what I said before about the biggest and longest gifs, HA!! They are a little bigger actually. This one is about probably one of the highest file sizes I think. Its is 11.4 MB and usually I would never post one this big. That's a lot of MB to use up on one page and it will really slow some people's computers. Although it's better these days as more and more people have high speed internet. But not even very long ago you just didn't post stuff this big because it would wreak havoc for people, freezing their computers and stuff.

Not sure what it takes on all your computers but this one takes about 30 seconds to do one loop for me. (11.4 MB)

bono-edge-bootssexy-hugecomet.gif~original

FYI Normally I make smaller versions of everything for posting. I rarely post gifs bigger than 1 to 3 MB. I only made a big version of this particular one because :drool:.

OK. I know we are talking about gifs but....

I love the tongue in cheek thing Bono does right before he takes a drink. Love the body language. Where's this one from anyway.

Oh technical gifs talk is just part of it. They are definitely meant to enjoy! :sexywink:

Hmm... lemme think, :reject: I never remember what I make them from, but I believe this is an acceptance speech video when they won an MTV award. I know I keep promising to check these vids but it's because they are on my husband's laptop which used to be my old laptop which has my photoshop program on it, which is why I don't have quick access to these vids anymore. :doh: But he's not using his computer right now so I'm gonna go look!

Back
Top Bottom