PGP:Ha-ha-Happiness is More U2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Let me just tell you all about my real frustration right now. I'm trying my hand at an online gifmaker, with a rather, em, special moment from Zoo TV. And it worked. And it's there. And I can see it. But when I right click there is no option to save! And I'm sitting here looking at Bono and Edge snuzzling each other over... and over... and over, and I can't figure out how to make it stay forever.

(dies of multiple forms of frustration)

That gif. :combust: Is it hot in here??

And yes! Here it is. :D

Chelsea Penyak - IMDb

She's actually worked on 2 movies now. She tried editing to add it but it was really complicated and we couldn't figure it out, lol.

:applaud:

We could use some screencaps of a few moments there. Wow.

Seriously. It's such a tender little moment. They're really only noticing each other and their faces are so sweet.

Congrats to your daughter on the imdb page!

Oh, that gif...almost feels like walking in on something one wasn't supposed to see...like that'll keep me from watching it 19,000 times this weekend.

Well done you!:heart:

8V1j0nD.gif

:up: :wink:

Just popping in to say hi. :wave: Hope you're all doing well. Yay for your mom's good news, Tara! :)

Dazzled, I received your email, thanks - that email address it still my main one. Sorry I haven't had the chance to reply yet, the past few months have been absolutely insane, work-wise. Just starting to calm down now. And I'm currently caught up in all sorts of car buying drama, because nothing can ever be simple for me. :rolleyes: But I hope you're well!

Did you make one like it? Or did you just see it in the love thread? I've never see one of that moment before. I did one that's a little longer too, with the zoom-in, but it took forever to get photobucket to take it cause it was so, em... big.

Did you make one like it? Or did you just see it in the love thread? I've never see one of that moment before. I did one that's a little longer too, with the zoom-in, but it took forever to get photobucket to take it cause it was so, em... big.

I'm not sure! :lol: It looks like one I *could* have made, but I made so many that I don't remember which ones are mine and which aren't.

Back
Top Bottom