PGP:Ha-ha-Happiness is More U2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoedgefun5comet.gif~original

If I could get a decent screen shot of when Edge leans back on his shoulder it would go perfectly in the Mirror Image thread. They have identical smiles.

I love the gifs of B and Edge play fighting. :cute:

On another note, what I would give for Bono to look like he did back in either '92 or '04.

New thread! Yay!

I've been behind in posting here since I've been busy in real life with summer reading stuff for the kidlets. Author Nick Bruel was at a library only 20 mins from us doing a public reading/presentation, as well as signing books -- Lil' CK got two of his books signed!

Then yesterday was OUR library's end-of-summer-reading ice cream social, which is always fun but chaotic. A bunch of kids all sugared up on donated ice cream and cookies? Nahhhhhh.

So my new goal is to try and win a photo contest. I entered a photo contest for my doll Kelsey and prizes are for americangirl.com gift cards! If any of you kind PGPers would go vote for me, I'd adore it! I'm entry #49 - Vote for me here!!! Voting ends August 4th so thanks in advance!!!

Done! Good luck :)

Dang some of those dolls have a ton of votes and they don't look any better than the rest. :grumpy: must be all their friends voting.

Thank you, JJ. :hug::love::heart: (I would've responded on FB, but FB does not like me most of the time and I can rarely get it to load properly.)

I voted CK. Good luck!

Boku wa Kuma!

:reject: When I get bored I listen to j-pop extraordinaire Utada Hikaru. :reject: I think what I said (roughly) translates to something about a bear.... I think.

yes, I was born on the 1st. Thanks Comet. :hug:

I'm watching a CC clip of the SoA panel, and now I'm all :drool: over Charlie Hunnam. I've managed to avoid being attracted to him for the past 5 years, dammit! :wink:

yes, I was born on the 1st. Thanks Comet. :hug:

I'm watching a CC clip of the SoA panel, and now I'm all :drool: over Charlie Hunnam. I've managed to avoid being attracted to him for the past 5 years, dammit! :wink:

I was there, didn't get any good pics of him tho unfortunately :grumpy:
He is definitely nice. :wink: You need to see Pacific Rim. It's a really fun movie, and he's really good in it. And they did manage to sneak a couple good looks at the whole Charlie Hunnam... IF you know what I mean. :shifty:

Yeah unfortunately it looks like those with the most friends voting are going to win, but oh well. She usually holds 2-3 of these contests a year, and with my blog now, might as well promote it, right? At least I had fun setting up the shot! If anyone wants to see my blog, it's t4-flirt.livejournal.com :D

Once the contest is over, I'll post the picture there with her total number of votes anyways :)

I bought a cute little nightgown last weekend for the dolls over at Michael's, so I need to photograph and upload that. I also got a sample bag of dog food that I need to review as well. Busy busy busy! :lol:

I was there, didn't get any good pics of him tho unfortunately :grumpy:
He is definitely nice. :wink: You need to see Pacific Rim. It's a really fun movie, and he's really good in it. And they did manage to sneak a couple good looks at the whole Charlie Hunnam... IF you know what I mean. :shifty:
Yea, and from what I hear FX has taken down all the fan-filmed versions of the full SoA panel. Which suuuuuuuuuucccccccccccckkkkkkkkks.

Really? :shifty: I need to see this movie. Soon.

Late happy bday Tara!

Thanks! I actually had a good day yesterday. And I got a mini desktop ornament TARDIS. :hyper: The little light on top actually turns on. It's awesome! :love: My mom said next time we're at the book store, I can get the Dalek one too. But, that doesn't light up.

:reject: I'm a geek, I know. :reject:

Thanks Dazz!

Hey, is Edge's time machine the giant lemon? :shifty:

and that's how I learned that if you want to print in all caps, interference just won't let you have any at all.

Back
Top Bottom