PGP:Ha-ha-Happiness is More U2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I thought it was funny to see people being all like "EEEEEW, slash, gross! Only for wierdos!" when two girls together is like the oldest male fantasy in the book. As though all those guys don't probably have recreational viewing of their own. Sure.

jeevey said:
I thought it was funny to see people being all like "EEEEEW, slash, gross! Only for wierdos!" when two girls together is like the oldest male fantasy in the book. As though all those guys don't probably have recreational viewing of their own. Sure.

Lmao. Not to mention the last tour was full of kissing, spanking, and generally looked like a GSF by the end of it! Not that I minded one bit! :sexywink:

:lol::lol:

:hi5::hi5::hi5:

Oh, sistah, I hear ya! :lol: :up: :lol:

Yeah......really!

altho some ladies practically slash any guys around
while I'm very particualar! :D

Bedge is one of my few reall or fantasy/SF or other genre characters and I had only one real musians "/" berfore them!

I'm beyond stoked to be spending the week working at a music camp. Lots of friends from ten or more years ago, work I'm good at and haven't done for a long time, and lots of music and dancing. It's gonna be good. And so is this Muscato I've got here.

I'm beyond stoked to be spending the week working at a music camp. Lots of friends from ten or more years ago, work I'm good at and haven't done for a long time, and lots of music and dancing. It's gonna be good. And so is this Muscato I've got here.

Sounds like a lot of fun! Have a great time!

...did you hear that? it sounded like a faint scratching/denial kind of noise from the inside of the closet... :hmm:

things are going on as usual in Where the Album Has No Name (WTAHNN) new album thread

tho Headache posted the latest? U2toon from Kelly :lol:

I vote- Tribolite! :applaud::lol:

OTOH :sigh:

I hope (while most likely not since that whole section of the office was called in one by one) my sis has not lost her job....maybe a probabtion period( been there 25 yrs plus) to improve or something said to inspire better. Gonna rad her e-mail now IF she sent one. Poor baby went from that to jury duty today.

AH! :happy:

e-mail header SEZ "All Went Well"
has alot of work to do but will be fine.
good mtg w her boss (owner)

BIG RELIEF

:)

Well, Bonocomet hasn't got her new thread up and running yet but I wanted to share this new one, so it's going here.

No critiques from me on the Bono thread- I just wanted to share. Yes, the gifs are working at a reasonable size but I still haven't figure out how to make it run smoothly.

How funny is it that "Is Feminism Relevant?" is dominated by male voices? Do women just not want to discuss in that atmosphere, or what?

I understand that cause it's not fun in there, but it is frustrating for me because the lack of female voices allows these guys to view their "I have never engaged in a sexist mindset or behavior so why don't you, woman, be quiet about your lifetime of experience and observation as a woman, or maybe I'll just sit here and calmly decline to engage with your questions , derail your points with minutia while failing to understand the difference between a generalized example and a universal statement and twist your statements in an attempt to make you look ridiculous" are legitimately nonsexist.

I totally understand why no one wants to engage, but it's depressing.

I understand that cause it's not fun in there, but it is frustrating for me because the lack of female voices allows these guys to view their "I have never engaged in a sexist mindset or behavior so why don't you, woman, be quiet about your lifetime of experience and observation as a woman, or maybe I'll just sit here and calmly decline to engage with your questions , derail your points with minutia while failing to understand the difference between a generalized example and a universal statement and twist your statements in an attempt to make you look ridiculous" are legitimately nonsexist.

I totally understand why no one wants to engage, but it's depressing.

:yes:

I can honestly say that I've never found a smiley to be more reassuring than that one, Weldy. Thanks.

But here are the positive images that dominated my week working at an old-timey music camp:

Acres of woods studded with little tents full of people playing tunes, from toddlers with ukeleles and teeny tiny violins to elderly women with dobros and harmonium.

Signs all over made with non-coersive language like, "Did you know most of camp's injuries come from going barefoot? We recommend that you wear shoes!"

A kitchen feeding 300 people four times a day without can opener- literally, a thousand meals a day and nothing out of can.

Young couple alternating between canoodling and hammering out new tunes on their banjos.

Snapping turtles that come up to be fed whenever they see little kids standing by the special turtle-feeding spot.

Two teenage brothers dancing together, practicing all their twirly waltz moves to pass the time before dinner.

A parade of about a hundred people marching around carrying an autistic four year old on their shoulders, playing a birthday tune for him on their mandolins, tubas, fiddles and what-all, carrying streamers and a giant banner reading HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMERON.

It was nice.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom