PGP:Ha-ha-Happiness is More U2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was out all day so I'm sorry I wasn't here for the start up of your threads. I will get to checking them out soon. And I need to start the Bono thread. :hmm:

Desty feel free to start Larry's too. :D

I have no objections to a "band" thread either if anyone wants to start it. If I recall, the weekly band threads never did as well as the single member threads though for some reason!

Sure. I was thinking "band love" as analogous to "Bono/Edge love" though; bum swats, snogs and hugs and such.

:yes:

waiting the right time to post this in there

OsN6R5D.png

:wink:

:lmao:

JJ, you are awesome :hug:

Wow, I'm drawing an absolute blank on naming the Bono thread. Any ideas? :lol: I have one, I might just do it but it's sort of long.

I had too much wine and beer earlier tonight so I'm having thinking failure. :huh:

So tonight I've been reading a certain Office Space satire fic and I can't stop smiling like an idiot. My husband just came into the room and literally I was unable to wipe the grin from my face.

I have been reading a lot of the old LIB stuff...but tonight it's more of S1 of Revenge. My sister has been raving about it and I'm finally getting around to it. I watched a fair bit yesterday while doing some RP stuff.

Tonight I'm gonna put up a couple blog posts and hopefully watch a bit more. Mr CK is watching pre-season football so I might have to resort to the laptop. :hmm:

Let me just tell you about it, girl. There was a feature somewhere this week profiling women who write erotica that featured excerpts from their novels. (here's the link. David Woolfall photographs erotic fiction writers in his series “Kinky Books” (PHOTOS).)
And these were published writers who make a living from their smut-- and while I admire ther bravery for being "out" about writing smut, their writing was shit! Like, terrible, terrible sentences. Terrible prose, terrible smut. It did make me proud of fanfic, because while there is shitty FF out there, the good stuff is miles above this stuff.

Let me just tell you about it, girl. There was a feature somewhere this week profiling women who write erotica that featured excerpts from their novels. (here's the link. David Woolfall photographs erotic fiction writers in his series “Kinky Books” (PHOTOS).)
And these were published writers who make a living from their smut-- and while I admire ther bravery for being "out" about writing smut, their writing was shit! Like, terrible, terrible sentences. Terrible prose, terrible smut. It did make me proud of fanfic, because while there is shitty FF out there, the good stuff is miles above this stuff.

The good stuff won't let go of my brain at the moment. Not that I'm complaining. *inexplicable urge to watch "Brokeback Mountain" and project different characters into the scenarios (and by 'inexplicable' I mean totally farking obvious)*

OH GOD PLEASE DO. I'd read that in a heartbeat. Not that I have any idea what you're talking about, mind you...

Speaking of projecting...I watched Avengers a few nights ago. And totally may or may not have projected certain lads into it. *cough*
I'm going to hate myself for posting this here :reject: but here goes.
Iron Man - Bono ("genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist" ring any bells???)
Captain America - Larry (too damn pretty for his own good!!)
The Hulk - Edge (mad scientist, that simmering anger you just KNOW lies under the surface...)
Thor - Adam (Norse god. Of THUNDER. 'Nuff said.)

Oh someone did a photoshop of that exact thing I do believe :hmm: I can't find it right now, no idea where it's posted but I know I've seen it!

I'd make Adam Iron Man and Bono Thor though, as Adam's the ladies man and the playboy, yet Bono is the stubborn do before think guy.

I'd make Adam Iron Man and Bono Thor though, as Adam's the ladies man and the playboy, yet Bono is the stubborn do before think guy.

Iron Man's a bit on the short side. :giggle:

And Ad's a god. In more than one dept. :sexywink:

Either way that lovely scene in the forest of Iron Man and Thor fighting it out and tackling each other.... :drool:

:lmao:

OH GOD PLEASE DO. I'd read that in a heartbeat. Not that I have any idea what you're talking about, mind you...

Speaking of projecting...I watched Avengers a few nights ago. And totally may or may not have projected certain lads into it. *cough*
I'm going to hate myself for posting this here :reject: but here goes.
Iron Man - Bono ("genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist" ring any bells???)
Captain America - Larry (too damn pretty for his own good!!)
The Hulk - Edge (mad scientist, that simmering anger you just KNOW lies under the surface...)
Thor - Adam (Norse god. Of THUNDER. 'Nuff said.)

:lol: I can so totally see that.

:shifty:

:drool: Something about seeing Bono tackling Adam that entire time. And making fangirlish squeals while Iron Man and Thor had the greatest fight scene in the entire film, much to Mr CK's dismay. :ohmy:

Needless to say, that DVD is gonna be on my must-have list. In the meantime, merlin bless the local library. :shifty:

:reject: To be honest, I'm just seeing them as Iron Man and Thor, not Bono and Adam. RDJ and Chris Hemsworth are far more attractive to me. :reject: Especially Hemsworth. WIth the Thor look. I may have a thing for blondes. Maybe. Just a little.

:lol: To be honest, in PLEBA that kind of talk isn't really that weird. Though, I reckon it's only Bono/Edge around, because they really make it hard NOT to see it. It's not like we're all seriously wishing they'd ditch their lives and end up together or something. They're just a wee bit on the gay side with each other at times. And there's nothing wrong with that. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom