PGP:Ground Control to Major Bummer-The Post 360° Support Group

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You should see IMGL. It's a great thing to watch. :love:

Ok Chocolate cake slightly lifts my spirits. But I think it's going to be an early night.

You should see IMGL. It's a great thing to watch. :love:

Ok Chocolate cake slightly lifts my spirits. But I think it's going to be an early night.
I'll try to find a copy of it to rent.....

Chocolate cake = :drool:

Isn't sex good for clearing your sinuses? :hmm:

YO, Edge!? I hear you're recently unemployed? Wanna help me with something?
:silent:

You're a woman. Nobody judges us when we buy chocolate. Men just automatically assume you're on your period and leave you alone. It's a win-win situation. :wink:

Oh, lame! It used to be streaming!

I like streaming Edge! :drool:
:shifty:

Streaming Bono is better.

How harshly will the cashiers at the grocery store judge me if I just go load up a shopping cart with chocolate?
What GG said.

You're a woman. Nobody judges us when we buy chocolate. Men just automatically assume you're on your period and leave you alone. It's a win-win situation. :wink:

Did I mention I got Bono water on me? :shifty:

He threw water from his bottle on the audience right where I was and I got pretty wet

.....and I didn't wipe it off :sexywink:

(yes I realize some of that sounds dirty) :wink:
:shifty:

RARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

The cashier at the grocery store didn't put my laundry detergent in a bag, so I dropped it trying to get back in my car, and the lid broke, and soap went EVERYWHERE, and I had to drive home with the bottle between my legs so it wouldn't spill all over my car, and now my jeans and shoes are all soapy.

THIS IS WHY I NEVER BUY THINGS.

RARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

The cashier at the grocery store didn't put my laundry detergent in a bag, so I dropped it trying to get back in my car, and the lid broke, and soap went EVERYWHERE, and I had to drive home with the bottle between my legs so it wouldn't spill all over my car, and now my jeans and shoes are all soapy.

so you rent them instead?

*runs away*

j/k of course That's a fucking drag, MTE !! :hug:

RARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

:hug:

so you rent them instead?

*runs away*

j/k of course That's a fucking drag, MTE !! :hug:
:lmao:

Hi Dazz!

:wave::hyper::wave:

HI everyone !!!!!

I've been thinking about everyone since I left on Sat late afternoon-- with NO $$ for the internet ANd just :( too darned tired on Sun to take the 7 block walk, 1 subway, and 1 bus to my Central Library (the near-by one may not be open on Sunday) where I CAN get FREE WIFI! :madspit: At being tired, but it's my fault :| . Been staying up too extra late over the past about 3 weeks editing out & transferring my :lol: 2050 Philly GA photos in to a
1> lightly edited (out with the worst)
and going from there making copies
into 3 other folders;
A> Next Best
B> Best
C> Ultra Best

takes a l-o-n-g time! :lol: :|

As my sis would say "It's a NICE 'problem' to have! :heart:

will be bouncing back & forth to catch up be here while people are! :heart:

Did I mention I got Bono water on me? :shifty:

He threw water from his bottle on the audience right where I was and I got pretty wet

.....and I didn't wipe it off :sexywink:

(yes I realize some of that sounds dirty) :wink:

Pfft, I was the one in the other thread discussing how to best transfer Bono DNA from my Tampa 360 shirt. (Site of the now infamous Bono bb rub)

How's this for dirty? Bono rubbed me and I want to rub it somewhere else. :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom