PGP:Ground Control to Major Bummer-The Post 360° Support Group

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:shifty: Cant blame you for that.

Mr CK jokes that next year he can finally call me a 'trophy wife' because he'll turn 40 and I'll only be 28. :shifty::shifty:

awesome! I have two male friends who are still single and 40 or approaching 40 and consistently look for women to date who are far younger than they are. I'll tell them about you - it'll give them hope :lol:

btw, I am totally getting work done like a mf adult - I had to run to the store to get printer ink to print out some work documents. Leaving soon to drop them off at said work.

awesome! I have two male friends who are still single and 40 or approaching 40 and consistently look for women to date who are far younger than they are. I'll tell them about you - it'll give them hope :lol:

btw, I am totally getting work done like a mf adult - I had to run to the store to get printer ink to print out some work documents. Leaving soon to drop them off at said work.

:lol::lol: Yeah Mr CK and I met when we were in college. I had just turned 21 at the time, he was 32. What can I say? We clicked. And now here we are, been married 6 yrs, have a 5 1/2 yr old, and baby #2 is on the way.

Those friends of yours just haven't looked in the right place yet! :lol::lol:

:yawn:

tired_dog.gif

Awwwww :cute:

That video keeps making me cry :sad: I was so choked up when they were playing it.

Apparently there's a video of 40 up on U2.com but it's for members only. If someone sees it around, please post it here because I'm not a member anymore.

Awww Fancam is no good when you're short :angry:

Montreal 1 you can see the topof my head, Mont 2 nowhere to be seen (although others from my group are there , only Toronto am i on it :lol:

I'm not visible in either Montreal fancams. :lol: First one I was behind the stage, 2nd one I was way way way back at the back on the ground (i.e.: invisible). :lol: At least I have fancam proof that I was in Seattle. :D

I want something to lick now :sigh:
:shifty:

Too bad it isn't a holiday for you as well. :wink:

And Happy Birthday!
Thanks, Thora! Hey, I get to join Evanescence's fan club, buy 4 PAIRS of Nike's (RED) laces, and I bought new headphones! Plus, I get ice cream cake. FTW!

Cute. I do that too.... I mean, cocoon myself in a blanket, not lay down in a cage. :reject:

I obviously go for older guys...seeing as how all of our Irishmen are older. :wink: :shifty:
Older men ftw

:shifty: Cant blame you for that.

Mr CK jokes that next year he can finally call me a 'trophy wife' because he'll turn 40 and I'll only be 28. :shifty::shifty:
:lol:

I always keep this thread up in my tabs, even though I may not always be here.
Me too...

OMG, I'm so lame. I'm sitting here quietly rocking out :rockon: to this guitar music in my head and I just realized what it is: Edge coming up with new music for GOYB from It Might Get Loud. It's not even a SONG. I'm so lame.

Edit: The part just after 7 min.

‪It Might Get Loud with The Edge‬‏ - YouTube
You're not lame. I'm lame, because I've never seen that movie. At all.

Crystal... it's 11am :lol:

right on!

okay, going for realz this time :wave:

1:30 PM :D But I go to bed at like 6am.

Same, I'm sneezing my ass off even while I'm on hayfever meds. :sigh: Doesn't help. When it rains, it pours I guess.

WORD, DUDE. I've been taking like double the amount of allergy meds I'm supposed to, plus NyQuil and such, and I've still just been on my ass all week.

I wouldn;t mind if it hadn't been for the 6ft plus giant next to us in Montreal 1 i would have been , i only found myself because i found Zooey :drool:

At Montreal 2 (I think?) I somehow managed to get behind the one dude there TALLER THAN ME.

These might be the first concerts in the history of ever I didn't wear heels to, btw. :reject:

Back
Top Bottom