PGP:Ground Control to Major Bummer-The Post 360° Support Group

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I did get a few. I didn't want to be a creepy older lady. I did give him the devil horns since he was all about rockstar grimace. They were good. Some of the songs sounded like they could have been in the show, but as far as I know, they played just their stuff.

Arcade Fire was unfuckingbelieveable. Love them now. :hug:

I did get a few. I didn't want to be a creepy older lady. I did give him the devil horns since he was all about rockstar grimace. They were good. Some of the songs sounded like they could have been in the show, but as far as I know, they played just their stuff.

Ohhh :drool:

I'd of taken loads :shifty:

Most guys are into older women :sexywink:

Watching final teardown of the Claw was very very emotional, clear sky, stars lit up, lots a beer and a wine bottle + french speaking hottie :sad:

:crack::sexywink:

I have been avoiding watching videos and listening to anything but Zooropa, which for some reason, is comforting to me. :hug:

I watched the OOC video that sums up the tour that Romi posted and I lost it. I'm just not ready for it yet.

I have been avoiding watching videos and listening to anything but Zooropa, which for some reason, is comforting to me. :hug:

I watched the OOC video that sums up the tour that Romi posted and I lost it. I'm just not ready for it yet.

I can't watch that right now either. I started crying all over again because I just watched the end of 40 from Moncton where Bono talks to the crowd and says all sorts of nice things about God blessing us. I'd rather let it all out tomorrow when I'm home alone :wink:

Amy, Kristen :hug::hug::hug:

:hug:

I soooo cannot watch this / listen to this song right now. I listened to Warning Signs by Coldplay yesterday and totally lost it.

Oh, I don't think I can watch that video right now. :sad:
I hear ya :hug:

Grrrrr I just spent half an hour writing a note on FB and when it posted it cut most of it out. Now I have to write it all over again :angry:

I was wondering what had happened to it. See you got it up again though :wink:

CougarAlert!!!!!

That video really confused me, because it said it was WITS, but that song didn't even kick in until like 2 minutes in. :lol: As much as I love 40, it didn't really work in that vid. It's still very nice, though. :)

I woke up super early AGAIN today. I hate waking up early on holidays. I could have slept for several more hours, but no. :angry:

:lol:
I really really love that my birthday is a holiday where you live.

Did I mention I really love it? :lol:

Since I first watched it, I've seen about 40 times....

(not enough Edge) :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom