PGP:Ground Control to Major Bummer-The Post 360° Support Group

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:sad: :envy:

That looks nice :up: Glad you had fun, with the man.

:shifty: So you've Fed-Exed him over to here for my birthday right?

I was so excited because that was my first meeting experience. He's a sweetheart :cute: He squeezed my arm twice and I kept thinking
"Omg those hands touch Edge's guitar all the time" :hyper:

Yes, he'll be there for your birthday :shifty:

:lol: He's holding you and all you think of is Edge?

:uhoh: I don't think I thought anything else than OMFG DALLAS IS TOUCHING ME or something along those lines. Pretty much lost my brain as soon as he asked my name! :lol:

:hyper: Awesome. ok, private birthday party for 2 then. :mac: *buys chocolate sauce and whipped cream*

bonomonctoncloseup.jpg

OMG, this is the kind of thing I'm going to miss sooooooo much!!! No more sexy Bono seen through my nekid eyes. :sad::sad::sad:

*goes off to call 1-800-360-GONE support group*

OMG, this is the kind of thing I'm going to miss sooooooo much!!! No more sexy Bono seen through my nekid eyes. :sad::sad::sad:

:lmao:

Nice to meet you if only for 5 seconds. I already apologized for being a spazz to Comet. When I saw you guys, I was tracking down my friend and had the attention span of an ADD toddler after gobs of candy.

litter boxes? cleaned
mouse cage? cleaned
laundry? in the washer/dryer/folded
dishwasher? emptied

next? post office, bank, gym, stop by work to drop off paperwork

Guess what I am, folks?
That's right, a motherfucking adult

ohaithar, sexy french fry eatin' lady :wink: You should just come in here more often and hang out with us to ease the pain. :hug:

Of course, at the end of last school year, they'd blocked interference on the work network. We'll see what happens when I try to log on during my lunch break tomorrow. If it's still blocked it's gonna be a loooooooooong year. I may have to get a smartphone. :angry:

:lol: What an addict.

:lmao:

Nice to meet you if only for 5 seconds. I already apologized for being a spazz to Comet. When I saw you guys, I was tracking down my friend and had the attention span of an ADD toddler after gobs of candy.

:hug: It was great meeting you, too, and please don't apologize for spazzing! There was a lot of that going around thanks to some little demon clad in leather...

litter boxes? cleaned
mouse cage? cleaned
laundry? in the washer/dryer/folded
dishwasher? emptied

next? post office, bank, gym, stop by work to drop off paperwork

Guess what I am, folks?
That's right, a motherfucking adult

Yeah, I had to spend my morning making phone calls. Plus I have a kitchen to get cleaned (bonus points if I clean the fridge) and my bathroom needs a touching up. *sigh*

Adulthood. It sucks. :crack:

Back
Top Bottom