PGP: Going Down Under

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GG did well in here karate thing, Thora got her tix YAY!!!!!!
K, good luck with the studying. When is the semester done?

We sold a ton of stuff at my friend's yard sale this morning (and on Craig's List) which is really cool. BUT I accidentally promised this woman from craigslist that she could come by to pick up some toys... but then I accidentally sold them at the yard sale. She was really sad and emailed me to tell me that. I felt like a heel. :sad:

Thanks Zooey :hug: The semester ended a few days ago. Had my first exam on Friday and my last one is on the 14th. The new semester starts up at the beginning of January.

Aww I'm sure she'll be okay. Don't be too hard on yourself :hug:

< ----------------------- was a very naughty girl at her Xmas party last night :shifty:

:up: :up:

156622_475908929659_132703949659_5481901_4731238_n.jpg

I do not quite know what is going on here, but I approve!

One week till my b-day. That should give you plenty of time to track down Edge and that silky red ribbon. :reject:
Ha! I did a bit of a double take, too. Pure aciddent of the photographer's locacton, and
personal height!:lol:
If you look very closely at Adam's forehead you would see it's in front of (and covering) the very front of larry's hair. They are either side by side, or close to it.

Oh.....and should I run into Edge and that shiney red ribbon...:hmm:.....you'lll have to wait a bit. But I'll make sure he's got energy left, and I'll thrown in a bottle of Kaluah as an extra Happeh B-Day Gift! :wink:

156622_475908929659_132703949659_5481901_4731238_n.jpg

I do not quite know what is going on here, but I approve!

One week till my b-day. That should give you plenty of time to track down Edge and that silky red ribbon. :reject:
Ha! I did a bit of a double take, too. Pure aciddent of the photographer's locacton, and
personal height!:lol:
If you look very closely at Adam's forehead you would see it's in front of (and covering) the very front of larry's hair. They are either side by side, or close to it.

Oh.....and should I run into Edge and that shiney red ribbon...:hmm:.....you'lll have to wait a bit. But I'll make sure he's got energy left, and I'll thrown in a bottle of Kaluah as an extra Happeh B-Day Gift! :wink:

I broke up with Tom. I'd rather not discuss the reason in public, although some of you know why. I'm pretty sure I did the right thing, but I hate myself for hurting him. :(

And Cori, hope you're feeling better soon! :hug:

One more... Tell me, Edge girls, is this evidence for the existence of the fabled EdgeArse??

PC030123sml.jpg

Gotta run :wave:

Hi Dazzled! :wave:

Yes I do believe that is some good evidence right there... Someone should make a bulletin board with all the evidence. :lol:

GG is going to love the one of Dallas!:wink:

Behold, The Edge does have an ass!:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

unless he wanted to try his mouth-to-mouth skills... or check your breathing by putting his ear right near your heart like that hot fireman did when my kitchen caught on fire... oh wait, that didn't actually happen. He used a stethiscope, but still...
:lmao: I was actually going : ohmy: omg til I got to the oh wait part.
LOL !!! She had me going there for a few as well, comet!!
(I was like- 'they do that?!' )

Lately, I'm only too happy to say goodbye to the day. In fact, most days I wish I could say goodbye to the day a little sooner.
:hug:sss

I hadn't seen the VIDEO of him getting the pet on the couch! :
ohmy:
U2 With Hamish & Andy

I'm going to save it. : shifty:
whaaaa?! Will watch when I finish posting!

Actually i think Desire was there too but I haven't watched it yet. must do that though... Bono and harmonica = : drool:
REALLY??!!?? I was one of the very lucky fans at the 1st NJ (NY) concert last year when they did, "She's The One(for Bruce's B-D) /Desire!! Ooooh-yeahhhhhh!!!

Is it sad that I looked at that scarf Bono's wearing in that video/pics and said "Hey, that's nice. I wonder if I can buy that one, too?"

:reject:
Nah, you're just a fashionable girl! :D

And I did ask, but no one answered my question x pages back (or in last thread)> if anyone could tell what was the design element on the scarf?

:lmao: Oh god Bono that was so unbelievably slutty of you!
Edge probably cried himself to sleep that night. : tsk: : wink:
:lmao::lmao::lmao: *tears*

Edit: Lol, in the second video Bono said something like "I'm not that big..." and I went, "Wait what?!" My mind needs to get out of the gutter. XD
BLAHAHAhahahahaahaaaaa !

: shifty :
yeah don't even try. : giggle:
:lol:

mmmm... Bono's bits... :drool:

I'm sorry. I'll be in my room :reject:
:lol:

I made these a while back when the ad came out. :shifty:

bonored1.jpg

I swear to God I have that same hat... :ohmy: :combust:

I broke up with Tom. I'd rather not discuss the reason in public, although some of you know why. I'm pretty sure I did the right thing, but I hate myself for hurting him. :(

:hug::hug::hug:

*would write something sentimental to you, but you can just go look at your FB status* :kiss:

Ali, nice pics! Where were you when you took them, outer rail?

For most of the ones I posted, yeah. I was outer rail (Adam's side) for Friday night (the 2nd Melb show), and mid-inner zone on Wednesday (the pic of Bono's back is from then). Both great spots!

And it's good to know I haven't lost my touch as a researcher for BRI... :wink: :nerd:

Plz to be invitin me to your next party

oh pleased do , you can help me judge

Obviously there is a standard that must be reached to qualify for entrants ie they gotta be fit (hence the 3 lads known affectionately as "MY BOYS"
Jon :drool: Ashley, Ant & along with an older man Michael born in Dublin were allowed to enter)

1st round Desirability ,

2nd round Firmness

3rd round Sensitiveness

4th round Suckability

Guidlelines available by PM :shifty:

NB no men were hurt in this competition, they loved every second of it :rolleyes:

And Cori, hope you're feeling better soon! :hug:

One more... Tell me, Edge girls, is this evidence for the existence of the fabled EdgeArse??

PC030123sml.jpg

Gotta run :wave:

O hai thar, Edge Ass! :D It looks like Adam is amazed by it, too!

:hug:

I didn't read back very far to catch up.

DG, I'm so sorry to hear that. :hug:

I made it through the concert last night without coughing during any of the songs ..... although I sang everything at a mezzo-piano and had to lip-sync almost everything by the last couple of songs. :crack:

I had literally no voice by the time I got home. Thankfully, it came back over night, but I'm sure I'll be in the same lip-syncing voice today!

If I ever get around to lugging up my bin of Christmas stuff that has all my Christmas CDs, I can upload it ..... at this rate, it might be Christmas Eve. :lol:

:hug:

I didn't read back very far to catch up.

DG, I'm so sorry to hear that. :hug:

I made it through the concert last night without coughing during any of the songs ..... although I sang everything at a mezzo-piano and had to lip-sync almost everything by the last couple of songs. :crack:

I had literally no voice by the time I got home. Thankfully, it came back over night, but I'm sure I'll be in the same lip-syncing voice today!

Ugh, that sucks. :hug: Hope you're able to get through it okay for today's concert.

I had to get one last run of groceries to get enough food to last me until Sunday, and I was debating whether to go this morning, or in the evening. I ended up going this morning, and I'm glad I did. The grocery stores were really quiet, and I got to Costco JUST as it opened, so it wasn't too crazy yet. I got everything I wanted to accomplish done within an hour. That's pretty awesome - normally it takes me around 2 or more. :D Yay for quiet shops relatively early on a weekend morning! :)

I do have to go to the bank at some point this week, so hopefully that won't be too nutty. Maybe I can arrange to go just as they're opening so that I wouldn't have to wait very long, as I actually have to go speak to someone and can't just use the ATM's.

Back
Top Bottom