PGP: Going Down Under

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :ohmy:

GG where's that middle picture in your sig from :drool:

:D Check misc pics mic. They were performing on two Aussie guys's radio show... for "pants off friday" :lol: Shame the boys didn't take their pants off.

It explains the pants less guy in the background petting B. :wink:

Lately, I'm only too happy to say goodbye to the day. In fact, most days I wish I could say goodbye to the day a little sooner.

Wild, you didn't see the Hamish and Andy pics???? :shocked:

I hadn't noticed you switched out the middle of your sig Gg. :D :up:

And what's this karate certificate talk? Did you graduate your class?

I didn't notice that in the pic that Wild is talking about, B's hand is resting suggestively on his thigh... like, where is that hand going next, B? :sexywink:

I hadn't noticed you switched out the middle of your sig Gg. :D :up:

And what's this karate certificate talk? Did you graduate your class?
Got my black belt today. :D 1st Dan.

I didn't notice that in the pic that Wild is talking about, B's hand is resting suggestively on his thigh... like, where is that hand going next, B? :sexywink:

:lol: Nobody notices! I changed it over 24 hours ago. :wink:

:shifty: Can I swap hands with B? Or thighs for that matter...

I'm sorry Zooey. :( :hug:

I'm at work and I'm in a crappy mood. And it's not even busy so I can't even dive into work to take my mind off of things. :sigh:

Meaning sometime middle of the night for me. :wink: I'll wait till tomorrow.

Am really exhausted from the long day, so I'm calling it a night. :kiss: Later ladies!

Is there vid of the 2 songs they played?

I saw a shaky video of the acoustic Vertigo. I think it's in the thread about this event.

Actually i think Desire was there too but I haven't watched it yet. must do that though... Bono and harmonica = :drool:

Is it sad that I looked at that scarf Bono's wearing in that video/pics and said "Hey, that's nice. I wonder if I can buy that one, too?"

:reject:

Is it sad that I looked at that scarf Bono's wearing in that video/pics and said "Hey, that's nice. I wonder if I can buy that one, too?"

:reject:

No, I thought the same thing. Of course maybe we're both sad. :reject: :hug: The man has good taste though. :love:
and yes I'd like a taste just to be sure. :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom