PGP: Going Down Under

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OMG, you guys, I hadn't seen the Project Red 40 cents commercial yet, and it just came on TV. You would have thought I was seeing TV for the very first time I got so excited. I was all "ZOMG BONO IS ON MY TV!! HI, BONO! Hi!! Hi!! How are you? What's up? How is Edge? HI HI HI!"

OMG, you guys, I hadn't seen the Project Red 40 cents commercial yet, and it just came on TV. You would have thought I was seeing TV for the very first time I got so excited. I was all "ZOMG BONO IS ON MY TV!! HI, BONO! Hi!! Hi!! How are you? What's up? How is Edge? HI HI HI!"

It always comes on super late at night for me, and wakes me right up! :lol:

:wave: guys. (haven't caught up yet, need to wake up first.
coffeeheartsmiley.gif
)

I've never even heard of that show. Is it an HBO/Showtime thing? or is it a Canadian thing? Last night I was all set to watch a movie but there wasn't anything good on so we wound up watching Duran Duran and Depeche Mode on Palladia. Why have I never been to see DuranDuran? They look like they put on a great show.

:giggle:
I saw it twice last night. I felt jaded when I didn't even get up to watch it when I heard it in the other room.

It always comes on super late at night for me, and wakes me right up! :lol:

:wave: guys. (haven't caught up yet, need to wake up first.
coffeeheartsmiley.gif
)

Slept in? Were you up late? We had our last early morning soccer game today :hyper: Soccer and dance are both over until January, so things might actually calm down here for awhile.

I would wake up if I suddenly heard B in the room, too! Although ideally if Bono showed up in my bedroom in the middle of the night, he wouldn't be talking about medical aid.

unless he wanted to try his mouth-to-mouth skills... or check your breathing by putting his ear right near your heart like that hot fireman did when my kitchen caught on fire... oh wait, that didn't actually happen. He used a stethiscope, but still...

:giggle:
I saw it twice last night. I felt jaded when I didn't even get up to watch it when I heard it in the other room.

Slept in? Were you up late? We had our last early morning soccer game today :hyper: Soccer and dance are both over until January, so things might actually calm down here for awhile.

I'm always up late. :sigh: I think it's a mixture of insomnia, caffeine, and just being unwilling to let a day go. I have this weird thing about that, not wanting days to end. :reject: I don't know.

Yay for things calming down!

unless he wanted to try his mouth-to-mouth skills... or check your breathing by putting his ear right near your heart like that hot fireman did when my kitchen caught on fire... oh wait, that didn't actually happen. He used a stethiscope, but still...

:lmao: I was actually going :ohmy: omg til I got to the oh wait part.

Ugh, last night my beloved Benadryl didn't knock me out. A hacking cough kept me up. Thankfully, I only had two bad bouts and was asleep around midnight (went to bed at 10:30) and slept through the night.

I know coughs are always worse at night for me, but hopefully this is short-lived. Last time I had a cough that kept me up at nights, I finally had to go to the doctor and was prescribed this delightful cough syrup with codeine. It was truly a miracle drug.

Uhm.. damn. :combust: thanks for the mental image!

Here's the other commercial I was talking about. I still see this one once in a while and it's pretty old!

YouTube - WeConnect

I saw him live that day at the woman's conference in California. :drool: He looked good.

Okay I'm waking up now.

:wave: Wild, naughty girl.

You sound WAY sicker than me right now :hug: But I can relate to the cough part. I still have mine horribly. I've coughed so much in the last week I think my family are ready to disappear me Dexter style. The cough medicine isn't working any more. Is the one you are using over the counter?

I'm always up late. :sigh: I think it's a mixture of insomnia, caffeine, and just being unwilling to let a day go. I have this weird thing about that, not wanting days to end. :reject: I don't know.

Yay for things calming down!

So it was a good day then? When that happens to me, it's usually b/c something is stressing me out and I can't let it go.

So it was a good day then? When that happens to me, it's usually b/c something is stressing me out and I can't let it go.

Actually yesterday was a super long stressed out day at work, but nah I'm just like that every day. I stay up late every night usually, because once that day ends it's gone for good, and I hate that, even on crappy days. I don't know, I'm weird, makes no sense!

Back
Top Bottom